Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount (requirement) Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I was thinking it would be really cool if in order to ride some of the mounts, you had to have certain titles. This could be implemented into the current mounts, or for new mounts yet to come.

What if in order to ride any of the tiger mounts, you needed the title of "Meow Master" a way of sort of, proving you know enough about the big cats to handle yourself on them!

Same goes for dragons! I think it would be a neat idea to have to have the title of "draconian master" in order to be so adept in the ways of dragons, to ride one!

Or if you chose to implement spiders, you would need "Spiderbane" to ride them. Or if there was a construct golem spider, you would need "technomancer" as well.

This would be a very neat way of expanding the gameplay of wizard101, and having something wonderful to show for it!

Tell me what you think.

Regards,
Ravenfell

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
No way man. This would stinks for people that bought a mount by saving money on their higher wizard and traded to their lowers