Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New mount ideas and raffles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
1
My name is Jason Titanflame and You should really make a kraken mount or a kraken pet. Also for some characters like me, don't buy lots of crowns, so You should make us have the ability to buy mounts for gold. Or have more bosses that drop mounts, If you did that it would sure make a lot more wizards happier. For the raffles, I think that you should have one monthly, so every month there is a new raffle, and a raffle for holidays. I just learned about raffles, and I missed the black panther one. (Which I am pretty upset about) so I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration kingsIsIe!!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
11
I think the game should give high level players a mount in a side quest given to you by your school teacher. For fire there should be a dragon that is kind of like a pioneer dragon in shape. For Death there should be a skeletal dragon. For Storm there should be a storm lord. For Ice there should be the horse the snowy angel has. For life here should be a Centaur. For myth a Medusa. For Balance there should be a Woolly Mammoth.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
455
Some good ideas but some are already in game. Firstly, the kraken pet is the level 58 storm pet quest. Also, many mounts in the crown shop can be bought with gold. Scroll down to the enchanted broom, click on it and click the gold option to see all mounts that can be purchased with gold. There are also some temporary mounts dropped by wizard city bosses. The kraken mount and raffle ideas are good though.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Jajehd on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
My name is Jason Titanflame and You should really make a kraken mount or a kraken pet. Also for some characters like me, don't buy lots of crowns, so You should make us have the ability to buy mounts for gold. Or have more bosses that drop mounts, If you did that it would sure make a lot more wizards happier. For the raffles, I think that you should have one monthly, so every month there is a new raffle, and a raffle for holidays. I just learned about raffles, and I missed the black panther one. (Which I am pretty upset about) so I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration kingsIsIe!!
There is a kraken pet, it's earned for Storm school only. They will not make one that is not.

A kraken mount would be okay.

There are mounts available to purchase with gold...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Mounts

Raffles are not held here, but on 'sister' sites so you'll have to check with those sites individually.

Champion
Aug 10, 2009
456
Jajehd on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
My name is Jason Titanflame and You should really make a kraken mount or a kraken pet. Also for some characters like me, don't buy lots of crowns, so You should make us have the ability to buy mounts for gold. Or have more bosses that drop mounts, If you did that it would sure make a lot more wizards happier. For the raffles, I think that you should have one monthly, so every month there is a new raffle, and a raffle for holidays. I just learned about raffles, and I missed the black panther one. (Which I am pretty upset about) so I hope you take some of these ideas into consideration kingsIsIe!!
I am sure you will get a lot of replys to this but, they already have a kraken pet. Storm school only.. not sure what level it comes in at. Raffel idea sounds fun though :)


Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4118
You already can buy mounts for gold. The Dragons, Ponies, Cats and Brooms are all available for gold from the crown shop. Kraken already is the pet from the level 58 Storm School quest.

Squire
Nov 28, 2010
528
There's also the Topaz Kraken hybrid pet that any school can equip, if you don't have a storm wizard and colour isn't that important.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
58
Justin SeaSword on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
I think the game should give high level players a mount in a side quest given to you by your school teacher. For fire there should be a dragon that is kind of like a pioneer dragon in shape. For Death there should be a skeletal dragon. For Storm there should be a storm lord. For Ice there should be the horse the snowy angel has. For life here should be a Centaur. For myth a Medusa. For Balance there should be a Woolly Mammoth.
wouldn't ice get a woolly mammoth and balance get a sabertooth

Explorer
May 17, 2009
68
RavenLady777 on Sep 27, 2014 wrote:
There is a kraken pet, it's earned for Storm school only. They will not make one that is not.

A kraken mount would be okay.

There are mounts available to purchase with gold...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Mounts

Raffles are not held here, but on 'sister' sites so you'll have to check with those sites individually.
Sorry but yes the normal Kraken pet is storm only but there are 2 hybrid versions of the pet that anyone can use. One is an ice version called the Ice Kraken and the other is a myth version called Topaz Kraken. Both of these pets can be hatched from someone in the hatchery and can be equiped by any school.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
8
There should be a way to buy mounts for less than 50000 gold I currently have 30000
The price should be around 15000

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Swayyy on Sep 28, 2014 wrote:
Sorry but yes the normal Kraken pet is storm only but there are 2 hybrid versions of the pet that anyone can use. One is an ice version called the Ice Kraken and the other is a myth version called Topaz Kraken. Both of these pets can be hatched from someone in the hatchery and can be equiped by any school.
Yes I know. Hybrid pets are not purchasable and are not drops. This is what the OP was suggesting; and others pointed out the same thing I did.