Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
6
Hey sorry this is not a problem but i really love this idea and i hope you like it to.So here is the idea: there should be school mounts. like fire=fire dragon myth: basilisk storm: storm owl death: Frankie life: gnome ice: mammoth! but any school can buy them from crown shop! here is where you should sit! gnome is like the treant same with frankie. basilisk is where you just ride on him. fire dragon is like the dragon is dragonspyre to get to mailestare. mammoth you sit on top of. storm owl u sit on. oh i forgot balance! balance: Chimera Well if you took time to read this whole thing thanks! Hope you like it Please reply!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
34
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
15
Interesting ideas you've got there, but if anything I'm hanging out for the first 4 person mount, and I have the perfect idea for it: a Marleybone inspired hot rod. Supercharged with 50-60% speed boost (since the max so far is 48% with the boots from the crown shop whilst riding a mount) and an animation that leaves skid marks & a smoke trail on the ground when you start her up. That would be perfect.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
19
i think the mounts should be school only and you should get them a level 100

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
1
This seems like a nice place to post this seeing as it a new mount idea. How about roller skates for a mount? 40% like all the rest but you get to skate around the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
21
this may sound crazy but how about................... ............... ... .

a car mount, it would be funny and awesome seeing a wizard drive a car straight through the commons.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
15
Lightbulb1021 on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
This seems like a nice place to post this seeing as it a new mount idea. How about roller skates for a mount? 40% like all the rest but you get to skate around the spiral.
I can imagine the roller derby competitions being held in the commons already!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
3
I think they're should be a Centaur mount for 40%, I was with my friends and I casted Centaur and I said I wish they made that a mount.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
20
Zachary DarkHammer on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
this may sound crazy but how about................... ............... ... .

a car mount, it would be funny and awesome seeing a wizard drive a car straight through the commons.
Thats sounds unique. I bet the car mount will be popular

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
20
InnovationWarp on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Hey sorry this is not a problem but i really love this idea and i hope you like it to.So here is the idea: there should be school mounts. like fire=fire dragon myth: basilisk storm: storm owl death: Frankie life: gnome ice: mammoth! but any school can buy them from crown shop! here is where you should sit! gnome is like the treant same with frankie. basilisk is where you just ride on him. fire dragon is like the dragon is dragonspyre to get to mailestare. mammoth you sit on top of. storm owl u sit on. oh i forgot balance! balance: Chimera Well if you took time to read this whole thing thanks! Hope you like it Please reply!
That is no problem indeed. School mounts...... so would fire dragon be only for fire school and the other school mounts will be only for that type of school?

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
206
Cameron Giantcaste... on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
i think the mounts should be school only and you should get them a level 100
If you are not aware, the current level cap is level 90.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
3
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
40
Hey, I was braining when I came up with some ideas, somebody may have already thought of them but just in case, why not. As many have probably noticed, the steampunk ballon car thing in the pet pavilion, I believe would make an amazing mount, and if you actually fly in it, above the map, that would be even more cooler() , around Christmas maybe a Santa's sleigh? Also I know they recently created a chariot mount, but how about a minor upgrade, a stagecoach mount, fit for two. And maybe a bubble mount, like you're inside the bubble, and it floats with you in it, and when u dismount, the bubble pops. Maybe it could also bounce around while traveling.

John RubySpear lvl 80 PvP Captain (age 1)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
17
A basilisk and spinysaur mount would be awesome! But I love the idea that when your level 100. Instead of getting a new school pet quest, you could get a school mount quest.so according to your school, you would get a certain school only mount! That would encourage us wizards too want to quest!

Winter Wolf

Taylor Rose-90

Taylor StormBreaker-90

Taylor SilverHeart-50

Taylor HawkEyes-14(Overlord)

Taylor NightSong-35

Taylor IceShard-20

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
1
I think they should add a mule mount which can carry extra stuff in your inventory and a chimera 3 person mount to go along with the hydra.

Wolf Stormcloud-78

Luke Skywalker-60

Austin Battleblade-60