Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount and Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Hello again everyone. I'm sure there are already plenty of threads for this but I wanted to start my own. There are tons of cool mounts and pets in Wizard101 but what is there that we would like to see? I'll apologize in advanced if any of these were already thought of but here are the mounts and pets I'd like to see added to the game.
Mounts:
Coldfire Dragon
Scarab - Different school designed beetles as well, such as the Spark and Blaze Beetle.
Heckhound - Also would like to see the Storm Hound and Frost Hound as a mount.
Storm Cat - As well as the Fire and Polar Cats.
Tempest - A continuous wave of water that we ride on.
Poseidon's Staff - New broom stick-like mount.
Lightning Bat - Different school designed bats also, such as the Ice and Fire Bats.
Ladon - Mini version the two-headed dragon in Aquila. (Ladon is a multi-headed dragon)
Phoenix - Different school designed phoenix mounts.

Pets:
Ladon - Very miniature version of the ladon in Aquila.
Leadlight Pixie or Mosaic Pixie - Not sure of which name but a pixie with wings like Beatrice WildWind in Wysteria. Her wings are in lovely glass design, such as that of some church windows.
Pegasus - All of the Pegasus mounts.
White Stag - The White Stag mount.
Triceratops - The Triceratops mount.
Alphyn - The Alphyn mount.
Sabertooth Tiger - The Sabertooth Tiger and Frostfang Tiger mounts.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
well the white stag is already in and the Alphyn also,the triceratops and the sabertooth tiger as well as the frostfang tiger is in the crown shop .

from Emily DerreamCatch level 95

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
staceysarian on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
well the white stag is already in and the Alphyn also,the triceratops and the sabertooth tiger as well as the frostfang tiger is in the crown shop .

from Emily DerreamCatch level 95
I'm aware of that, I put them under the part for "Pets" while they're currently only available as mounts.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I personally feel there should be a miniature hot-air-balloon mount, like the ones in Marleybone. I mean, some might say it would be too "big"...but hey, there's a whale. Nothing much bigger than a whale....

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
ellhae31 on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
I personally feel there should be a miniature hot-air-balloon mount, like the ones in Marleybone. I mean, some might say it would be too "big"...but hey, there's a whale. Nothing much bigger than a whale....

i agree there should bigger mounts like a cyclops mount( you could ride on the shoulders) and a bear mount ( shoulders) .

question for calamity deathbringer did you defeat malistare ?

Jennifer Goldenflame , level 39
ps whales are the largest mammals . : )

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I would love to see larger mounts like those. We have the Rhino mount, so I believe a bear and polar bear mount could be done.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
After i fought Lord Bramble in wysteria, i got to thinking "wow i would like to ride on his back or shoulder"
So i really like the idea of having Lord Bramble or something similar looking made as a mount and put into the crown shop.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
aracel103 on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
i agree there should bigger mounts like a cyclops mount( you could ride on the shoulders) and a bear mount ( shoulders) .

question for calamity deathbringer did you defeat malistare ?

Jennifer Goldenflame , level 39
ps whales are the largest mammals . : )
Yes I did, but what does that have to do with mounts exactly?

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Daniel StormSword on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello again everyone. I'm sure there are already plenty of threads for this but I wanted to start my own. There are tons of cool mounts and pets in Wizard101 but what is there that we would like to see? I'll apologize in advanced if any of these were already thought of but here are the mounts and pets I'd like to see added to the game.
Mounts:
Coldfire Dragon
Scarab - Different school designed beetles as well, such as the Spark and Blaze Beetle.
Heckhound - Also would like to see the Storm Hound and Frost Hound as a mount.
Storm Cat - As well as the Fire and Polar Cats.
Tempest - A continuous wave of water that we ride on.
Poseidon's Staff - New broom stick-like mount.
Lightning Bat - Different school designed bats also, such as the Ice and Fire Bats.
Ladon - Mini version the two-headed dragon in Aquila. (Ladon is a multi-headed dragon)
Phoenix - Different school designed phoenix mounts.

Pets:
Ladon - Very miniature version of the ladon in Aquila.
Leadlight Pixie or Mosaic Pixie - Not sure of which name but a pixie with wings like Beatrice WildWind in Wysteria. Her wings are in lovely glass design, such as that of some church windows.
Pegasus - All of the Pegasus mounts.
White Stag - The White Stag mount.
Triceratops - The Triceratops mount.
Alphyn - The Alphyn mount.
Sabertooth Tiger - The Sabertooth Tiger and Frostfang Tiger mounts.
The mounts to me seem too basic for a mount, like the scarabs, hounds, and cats. I also dont see them making a mount like bats for they are more for wings than a mount. Why ladon? And phoenix already is a mount, resort to the phoenix hoard pack.

But, i do like the tempest and poseidon broom mounts.
Pets, again these are too basic, however the pets themselves i like. My thoughts:

Ladon pet: Gives one Graceful Song card at Adult, a heal done to yourself for 300 and gives a tower shield 55 percent
Leadlight Pixie: Gives one Ancient Pixie at adult, pixie that heals you 150 and gives a dragonblade 25 percent
Pegasus: Gives Two unicorns at baby, three at ancient, four at mega.
White Stag: Gives one Winter Moon at adult, two at mega
Triceratops: Gives one Lord of Night at adult, two at mega
Alphyn: Gives one fire cat, shadow cat, polar cat, and storm cat at ancient
Sabertooth tiger: Gives one Sabertooth at Mega

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
KaneDeathBringer23... on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
The mounts to me seem too basic for a mount, like the scarabs, hounds, and cats. I also dont see them making a mount like bats for they are more for wings than a mount. Why ladon? And phoenix already is a mount, resort to the phoenix hoard pack.

But, i do like the tempest and poseidon broom mounts.
Pets, again these are too basic, however the pets themselves i like. My thoughts:

Ladon pet: Gives one Graceful Song card at Adult, a heal done to yourself for 300 and gives a tower shield 55 percent
Leadlight Pixie: Gives one Ancient Pixie at adult, pixie that heals you 150 and gives a dragonblade 25 percent
Pegasus: Gives Two unicorns at baby, three at ancient, four at mega.
White Stag: Gives one Winter Moon at adult, two at mega
Triceratops: Gives one Lord of Night at adult, two at mega
Alphyn: Gives one fire cat, shadow cat, polar cat, and storm cat at ancient
Sabertooth tiger: Gives one Sabertooth at Mega
Thank you for your opinion. The mounts and pets I put down are, mostly, just mount versions of current pets and pet versions of current mounts, so I don't believe they are all that basic. It is possible that none of these will ever be used in-game but I would like to keep this thread upbeat and cheerful, they are just our ideas. So please, no flaming, criticizing or constructive-criticizing too much.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
For the Phoenix mount, I meant mount versions of the pets: Phoenix, Shadow Phoenix and Thunderbird. The Phoenix mount we have in-game from the Phoenix Hoard Pack does not look the same. The Nightmare pet idea would be called "The Nightmare" just like the mount, the current Nightmare pet is only "Nightmare."

My ideas for the cards for the pets:
Ladon(Pet) - Gives: 1 Ladon card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Ladon(Spell) - Storm - 6 pips - 70% accuracy - 80 + 770 damage to target.

Leadlight Pixie(Pet) - Gives: 1 Leadlight Pixie card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Leadlight Pixie(Spell) - Life - 5 pips - 90% accuracy - 195 + 165 over 3 rounds & 350 absorb for all friends.

The Nightmare(Pet) - Gives: 1 Nightmare card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Nightmare(Spell) - Death - 7 pips - 85% accuracy - 525 damage to all enemies and -75% to all heals. (Doom & Gloom)

Cloudstrider Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Pegasus card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Pegasus(Spell) - Life - 4 pips - 90% accuracy - 325-385 damage and -25% Weakness to all enemies.

Skyracer Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Frost Pegasus card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Frost Pegasus(Spell) - Ice - 5 pips - 80% accuracy - 315-375 to all enemies and 50% Tower Shield for all friends.

Nightflame Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Nightflame Pegasus card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Nightflame Pegasus(Spell) - Fire - 7 pips - 75% accuracy - 750 damage over 3 rounds and stun to all enemies.

White Stag(Pet) - Gives: 1 White Stag card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
White Stag(Spell) - Life - 4 pips- 90% accuracy - 250 , +25% to next damage spell, and -30% to next incoming damage or life steal spell.

Alphyn(Pet) - Gives 1 Alphyn card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Alphyn(Spell) - Balance - 4 pips - 85% accuracy - 425-485 damage and -45% accuracy to target.

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Daniel StormSword on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Thank you for your opinion. The mounts and pets I put down are, mostly, just mount versions of current pets and pet versions of current mounts, so I don't believe they are all that basic. It is possible that none of these will ever be used in-game but I would like to keep this thread upbeat and cheerful, they are just our ideas. So please, no flaming, criticizing or constructive-criticizing too much.
Yw, just giving ideas and stating the obvious.
PS, I don't have to stop criticizing, only Lydia Greyrose can tell me what to do lol.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
I always thought a goat monk giving you a piggyback would be awesome

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
The4thmaster on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
I always thought a goat monk giving you a piggyback would be awesome
There's already a Treant mount, but I think a Wildfire Treant would be awesome. Flaming thrones of walking fire...

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Hi everyone, I think that a new mount should come out for the new world. This mount should be a dragonfly that has a skull and it should be dark and maybe it could have speed up to 50. it could also say Morganthe on it somewhere so it can show that its ruler is Morganthe!

-Kaitlyn Starflame

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Daniel StormSword on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
For the Phoenix mount, I meant mount versions of the pets: Phoenix, Shadow Phoenix and Thunderbird. The Phoenix mount we have in-game from the Phoenix Hoard Pack does not look the same. The Nightmare pet idea would be called "The Nightmare" just like the mount, the current Nightmare pet is only "Nightmare."

My ideas for the cards for the pets:
Ladon(Pet) - Gives: 1 Ladon card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Ladon(Spell) - Storm - 6 pips - 70% accuracy - 80 + 770 damage to target.

Leadlight Pixie(Pet) - Gives: 1 Leadlight Pixie card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Leadlight Pixie(Spell) - Life - 5 pips - 90% accuracy - 195 + 165 over 3 rounds & 350 absorb for all friends.

The Nightmare(Pet) - Gives: 1 Nightmare card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Nightmare(Spell) - Death - 7 pips - 85% accuracy - 525 damage to all enemies and -75% to all heals. (Doom & Gloom)

Cloudstrider Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Pegasus card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Pegasus(Spell) - Life - 4 pips - 90% accuracy - 325-385 damage and -25% Weakness to all enemies.

Skyracer Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Frost Pegasus card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Frost Pegasus(Spell) - Ice - 5 pips - 80% accuracy - 315-375 to all enemies and 50% Tower Shield for all friends.

Nightflame Pegasus(Pet) - Gives: 1 Nightflame Pegasus card at Ancient, 2 at Epic, 3 at Mega.
Nightflame Pegasus(Spell) - Fire - 7 pips - 75% accuracy - 750 damage over 3 rounds and stun to all enemies.

White Stag(Pet) - Gives: 1 White Stag card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
White Stag(Spell) - Life - 4 pips- 90% accuracy - 250 , +25% to next damage spell, and -30% to next incoming damage or life steal spell.

Alphyn(Pet) - Gives 1 Alphyn card at Baby, 2 at Ancient, 3 at Mega.
Alphyn(Spell) - Balance - 4 pips - 85% accuracy - 425-485 damage and -45% accuracy to target.
Hmm what about a Tribal Jellyfish pet? I don't know about you, but I think I'd buy that right away. I'm not sure what the pet stats would be but it would look really cool- picture the existing jellyfish pet with a floating spear at its side and a wooden mask with feathers on its head; maybe there could be god or red streaks on its tentacles instead of being just blue.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
I think they should make a mount where you are riding like a rainbow mount lol and there is a cloud on each side, and you would ride it like the arcus cloud mount kinda, or like a mount where there is like kind of a swirl of your schools colors and it's like a tiny tornado that makes you float. XD and for pets they should make a balance turtle pet or a storm shark pet, or maybe they could even make a dragon pet for every school in the crown shop that is your school only and helps attack/resist your school.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
Oh and a orthorus mount or whatever that two headed dog is called. XD

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
hi just wondering if we could get the mounts to hatch like the pets

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
An idea I would like to propose is a Centaur pet/mount. I was a bit dismayed at level 48 when other wizards got the rank 6 or 7 (as in spells) pets, and I (as a Theurgist), only got the rank 4 Satyr. That being said, a new Centaur edition would be great!
Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker