Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
you know that gobbler spell from bada yaga? It is useless and minions need to make a comeback, so I propose a new minion. It will be a myth one with an all school mastery 50% resist 70% all school damage 200 block and critical 15% all school accuracy 100% pip chance 10% shad pip chance and starts with 6 power pips. The spells are all spells above 6 pips saytr all lore spells all blades feint all shift spells tower weakness mantle infect shadow enhanced spells shrike dark nova and mana burn for 14 pips at level 120 all schools can use it for 2 training points and all schools can use power pips for it.
Good minion or bad minion?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
horrible minion! way tooo god mode dude.... where's the balance? how do you make it fair? to cast it is 14 pips and 2 shadow.. and it has only 1 health point? i didnt even understand most of it because you just jammed everything together...... list it please...... but unless it has some way to make it worthless in casting... 14 pips/2shadow and 1 hp... it is way too god tier...

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
camahawk on Mar 25, 2017 wrote:
horrible minion! way tooo god mode dude.... where's the balance? how do you make it fair? to cast it is 14 pips and 2 shadow.. and it has only 1 health point? i didnt even understand most of it because you just jammed everything together...... list it please...... but unless it has some way to make it worthless in casting... 14 pips/2shadow and 1 hp... it is way too god tier...
there are no shadow pips for him and he has 5000 health not 1

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
if this was to be implemented... it WILL need to be casted by 14 pips and 2 shadow pips.. and would need 1 health point... just to be any way near suitable in the meta... i dont know if your serious... but dude, if you're going to post something over powered... you have to have nerfs to it.. take a look at my "Achilles Rainbow" post... it's over powered, yet balanced to be fair

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
camahawk on Apr 3, 2017 wrote:
if this was to be implemented... it WILL need to be casted by 14 pips and 2 shadow pips.. and would need 1 health point... just to be any way near suitable in the meta... i dont know if your serious... but dude, if you're going to post something over powered... you have to have nerfs to it.. take a look at my "Achilles Rainbow" post... it's over powered, yet balanced to be fair
You think that is balanced? its the opposite of a zero pip lore that does 10000 damage, in other words insanely weak.ill do the shadow pips but one health? no.