Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Member Benefit Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
This may sound ridiculous but hear me out, member benefit of halves. This would translate to half the time to harvest a plant, half the energy to train a pet, half the energy to fish, etc... This could also apply to crown pets, instead of a 5,000 crown pet, the pet would cost 2,500. This could apply to packs as well, but that already exists in the pack-a-palooza event. Also, the xp required to level up could be cut in half. Instead of 1 million xp, 500 thousand xp would be required. Not only that, maybe it could apply to stitching also. Instead of 100 crowns to stitch, it would only cost 50. What do you guys think? Am I going off on too far a limb?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
Very interesting idea but from a player standpoint I believe that your wizards might be underleveled in some instances. Also Kingsile would lose a lot of money if this happened. Maybe only certain items be halved or none at all. But the current member benefits in my opinion are still fine.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
I think this is a great idea. It almost sounds like the member benefit "Double Reagents" (the one where you get double reagents no matter where you get them other than buying them) which would be a pretty interesting thing. Maybe it will soon be taken into thought.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2016
Interesting idea, definitely unique. Yeah, Kingsisle would lose some money with this, but it would help players tremendously.