Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Map Section for Housing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Alright, we're in Wizard City and we look at the Map. We zoom out, and see the picture of Wizard City with all of the streets and Bartelby at the top. In the corner I think there should be something like a, uh, House Realm, or, Castle Realm. It would appear as a section like The Commons or like Olde Town or Something. There, Wizards can say, put my Castle on the Map. That way, when we have parties, we can just say "Go to '------- -----------'s' House for a party!" We wouldn't have to go back and forth all the time! Who agrees? Who disagrees? I'll post your ideas here, but first you post your Ideas there!

-From your favorite wizard,
'---- ----------' (and/or WaddleDeeMan)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Alright, we're in Wizard City and we look at the Map. We zoom out, and see the picture of Wizard City with all of the streets and Bartelby at the top. In the corner I think there should be something like a, uh, House Realm, or, Castle Realm. It would appear as a section like The Commons or like Olde Town or Something. There, Wizards can say, put my Castle on the Map. That way, when we have parties, we can just say "Go to '------- -----------'s' House for a party!" We wouldn't have to go back and forth all the time! Who agrees? Who disagrees? I'll post your ideas here, but first you post your Ideas there!

-From your favorite wizard,
'---- ----------' (and/or WaddleDeeMan)

Wouldn't really work but look at my idea for neighborhoods at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/10605.ftl