Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new magic schools and systems plus crafting evolve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
ok so i thought about that shadow magic should have a counter and hear is my updated form of it. one is what i called aether magic and it is the opposite of shadow magic. it is basically an evolved version of astral magic like maybe a polymorph that increases over all damage. how it would work is that you click the a sun spell and a star spell and fuse them together to create an aether spell. like merging the sun enchant epic and the aura vengeance and get a spell called a new spell called stellar sun beast it would attack that enemy and increase all spell attacks on hand by three hundred and give you vengence.
now i think that there should by a diffent path for crafting ehich would be enchanting. first to be able to enchant you have to be a master artisan when you become one you have to speak to the lady that gives you your first spell quest and what she would do is show you how to enchant. now what enchanting is bascially taking a piece of gear that has a clean slate meaning no stats and be able to place stats on it. the quest line of it would go all the way to dragonspyre and how it would go is up to you guys. now this is how it goes. WC give you single stat enchanting limited to damage boost resist and accurcy, next is krok gives two and unlocks power pip chance. marlybone gives 3 and unlocks healing in.mooshu gives 4 and unlocks healing out, and dragonspyre enables you to place an extra spell on equipment. and something un related pls give a 1 pip natrual attqck on to blades but does an AOE attack