Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new lvl 78 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
tell me if these spells i came up with sound good i have took into account your guys replys about this before and changed them to your likings now tell me if these are ok

myth spell lochness monster does the next rank of myth damage to target plus -90% damage to the next three outgoing spells.

death spell zombie horde does the next rank of death damage to all enemies plus feint to all enemies for the next 2 rounds.

life spell Buddha does 2500 plus life to all friends plus absorb and 40% toughen to next outgoing life spell to all friends.

ice spell (in honor of the polar bears) polar bear does the next rank of ice damage to all enemies plus bonus damage over the next three rounds and tower shield to you.

storm spell maelstrom does the next rank of storm damage to all enemies and removes all negative charms from of the field and turns them into positive charms.

fire spell haiti the devil himself does next rank of fire damage to target plus extra damage over three rounds and +50% toughen to next outgoing spell.

balance spell sphinx does the next rank of damage to target plus balance blade to all friends and it casts -40% toughen to next outgoing spell to target for the next three rounds.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
I like the after effects of most of the spells. With storm it's good but maelstrom I think J Todd was going to use for something else. Maybe great white whale.
Fire seems a bit rushed an overpowered. Maybe just a normal fire blade as an after effect. Gamma ray seems a bit dull even compared to rain of fire. Maybe have it be fiend. The devil himself.
As a sorcerer stardust looks like a nice spell to have but not right away. After chimera most sorcerers will want to recover a bit with a solid balance damage spell. Many people have already suggested sphinx. Paired with a dragonblade to all friends as an after effect, I bet all sorcerers will be happy as punch.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
these to overpowered for 78?:

Death
Knockout
Damage: 1000 over time to all enemys
Blades: 50% Virulent Plauge on enemy

Life
Gaia
Damage: 600 life damage to all enemy
Overtime Effect: 500 life damage over time

Myth
Gryphon
Damage: 900 to all
Effect: Stun all for one round

Balance
Sphinx
Damage: 125 damage per pip to all enemy
Effect: 10% weaknes to all

Storm
Overbolt
Damage: 1 hit KO to one target
Chance To Not Fizzle: ½% chance

Ice
Grizzleheim Barbarian
Damage: 1000 to all enemy
Effect: one round stun to all enemy

Fire
Metalic Dragon
Damage: 1115
Effect: 75% Smokescreen to all enemy

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Keep myth Lochy, it's one of the best ideas I've seen so far.

Fire getting another dragon spell seems like a dead-end to new spell ideas for them. I stand by my suggestion of the devil, however it would make sense that KI hold onto that for future use.

Keep ice polar bears, keep death zombies and overbolt seems a bit like wildbolt and storm could easily boost it's low accuracy. As it is storm already can get up to 30% accuracy just from clothes and pets. This would make PvP horrible.

Life's seems to be a relay of the same thing: gaia. Buddha may be a bit insensitive to Hinduism but something like the world turtle would be original and doesn't really hold to any one religion making it well-known and accepted by pretty much everyone.

The stats are good but balance doesn't really need or want another weakness after-effect, let alone a 10% one. It'd be better if it was a 50% weakness or 5% per pip stopping at 70% to compliment the damage.