Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New life spell

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
992
Dilong-The earth dragon in chinese mythology
10 pips
100+900 damage over 3 rounds
90% accuracy
When you cast the spell, it shows a field with a mooshu theme and a dojo with a river running through and some asian looking clouds. in the midst of the clouds the dilong comes out flying in many loops. It gets to the field after a few seconds. It dives through the water and flies back into the air making one final loop. It takes a deep breath looking tilting its head towards the sky (Blades, traps, shields, and critical are taken at this time). The dilong then breathes fire on the single target and leaves the damage over time. It turns to leaves after it has done its job.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
992
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Can we not with the DoT Life spells?
No we need to. I've been waiting for a life DoT forever now!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
41
I agree, life preserves health, it doesn't chip it away like a nasty little fire elf. Plus, life is not a damage over time school, end of story!

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter,
lvl 71 necromancer
"Give a wizard some cards, he has spells for minutes, give a wizard spells, he has power for life"

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
25
serpence1 wrote:
I agree, life preserves health, it doesn't chip it away like a nasty little fire elf. Plus, life is not a damage over time school, end of story!

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter,
lvl 71 necromancer
"Give a wizard some cards, he has spells for minutes, give a wizard spells, he has power for life"


Death, myth, ice and storm are not damage over time schools, and they have one. So, why cant life and balance have one damage over time spell?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
1632
bravevline wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Can we not with the DoT Life spells?
No we need to. I've been waiting for a life DoT forever now!


Guardian Spirit covers that up, so Life won't need DoT's for a while now.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
60
Life is for healing and protection and therefore have life magic is not it great damage, or mass of an attack spell and it is the price for all the healing spells that life has being giving. but I could also wants a new life spells because I play with a life wizard and then I think that leprechauns is creatures of luck so I think that leprechauns must give +10 to accuracy and leprechauns would attack just as they do now it's not cheating because fire elf has damage over time. and your idea is great I like it

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
406
aless2209 wrote:
serpence1 wrote:
I agree, life preserves health, it doesn't chip it away like a nasty little fire elf. Plus, life is not a damage over time school, end of story!

Sincerely Jeffrey Spirithunter,
lvl 71 necromancer
"Give a wizard some cards, he has spells for minutes, give a wizard spells, he has power for life"


Death, myth, ice and storm are not damage over time schools, and they have one. So, why cant life and balance have one damage over time spell?


I think he meant there is no logical sense in it, take for example: Ice, frostbite doesn't take full effect quickly, you would start to feel symptoms over time, Storm, static electricity doesn't go away easily, it lingers, Death, poison is obvious, they never take effect right away. Okay myth was a weird one, i can't think of one logical reason for myth to have a DOT based on the school or theme, I can understand creatures like basilisk though. It is possible for life to have a logical DOT spell.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1469
bravevline wrote:
No we need to. I've been waiting for a life DoT forever now!


Why is it necessary? Is it really worth making Fire's medium even less special than it already is? And before you say anything, this is a question of quality, not quantity.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011
83
No Life doesn't need a DoT spell but it can do damage then maybe heal you for three rounds.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
1
bravevline wrote:
Dilong-The earth dragon in chinese mythology
10 pips
100+900 damage over 3 rounds
90% accuracy
When you cast the spell, it shows a field with a mooshu theme and a dojo with a river running through and some asian looking clouds. in the midst of the clouds the dilong comes out flying in many loops. It gets to the field after a few seconds. It dives through the water and flies back into the air making one final loop. It takes a deep breath looking tilting its head towards the sky (Blades, traps, shields, and critical are taken at this time). The dilong then breathes fire on the single target and leaves the damage over time. It turns to leaves after it has done its job.
This is a great spell and i think KI should use this as the new spell for level when they do a level cap to level 90