Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new item slot

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
you know how there is a slot for hats, a slot for robes, and a slot for boots? And the new hairstyles? well here's an idea, a new hairstyle slot

you can wear hats with hairstyles. now you can overlap. please leave any comments or questions below

just an idea :)

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
for the most part hairstyles are "crowns only" items...

Considering I don't use crowns on hairstyles too much I don't really support this idea but I guess since most people stitch just allow them to stitch the hat and hairstyle? I don't know just don't feel like this will ever happen simply because most people who spend crowns on hairstyles will simply just stitch them with their level 95 (maybe now 100?) gear.

John RavenCatcher - lvl99
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl57
John FrostShard - lvl63

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
purrfectgirl on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
you know how there is a slot for hats, a slot for robes, and a slot for boots? And the new hairstyles? well here's an idea, a new hairstyle slot

you can wear hats with hairstyles. now you can overlap. please leave any comments or questions below

just an idea :)
that's why we have stitching. you can stitch you high level (or low level) gear to something with an appearance you like. i understand the idea though.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
If this did go into effect, wouldn't people who stitched their gear and hair together be irate? After all, they did stitch, and they would have to unstitch before the update would go into released stage.

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
you don't get what I'm saying. I mean that you should be able to wear your hairstyles with hats for fashion, not power

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
purrfectgirl on May 27, 2014 wrote:
you don't get what I'm saying. I mean that you should be able to wear your hairstyles with hats for fashion, not power
It doesn't matter the reason. KI took our suggestions about changing hairstyles and made it crowns only and hair only. There is no way to add a hat ... and they would have to recreate all the new hairstyles with different hats. I just don't see this happening.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
RavenLady777 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
It doesn't matter the reason. KI took our suggestions about changing hairstyles and made it crowns only and hair only. There is no way to add a hat ... and they would have to recreate all the new hairstyles with different hats. I just don't see this happening.
I have an idea to make it more fair. when overlapping you will be asked which status you want, the hair or the hat/mask. when you select it you don't stich it, its like temporarily stitching it for the time that you wear it, but wll be converted back into two items when you take it off. and KI can just program all the hats/masks with each hair style, then program it with the hat/mask colors. it will just be a little bit more easier.