Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ideas (plus some extra thoughts)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
new spell talent quest idea

what if theres 3 talent quests and u can only choose one to do for the added effect of one new spell that KI may add later, which can also be used with the epic sun enchantments

self support talent: new spell, * on third round heal with star magic (infections and doom can weaken it) 150, 300, or 500 (works with critical

damage talent: new spell, * chance to recast and do half of base spell damage in shadow damage without using up blades or traps (can critical if first hit criticals) chance of recast 70%

defense talent: new spell * cast an overlapping star aura which then resets to 4 rounds and adds on the stats of -10% damage. if used again while defense aura still up reset round to 4 rounds and adds another -10% damage. (so i guess next spell shuld be at least 6 pips plus shadow pip so that a 3rd cast wuld rarely happen)

the second effect happens if the defence talent is casted again while already in play, doesnt restart with other auras. celestian star auras, aztecan auras and the arcanum auras will just replace eachother but the defense aura will stay until it runs out or is played again

also wings of fate and llamasu shows life animations has been lacking. storms glow bugs looks more life-like than lifes. u culd have used a green see turtle with an island on its back or grasshopler/ prying mantis, carniverous plant, even a toad etc etc...even if u dont change wings of fate much...u culd have made the pond with glowy green grass to make it more lifelike... but whats done is done sadly

then llamasu...i like the concent of doing damage so i wont argue damage wise but.......a broom lion with a human head and bird wings. personally dont like it, but sure idk about all the mythological creatures...but its an attack woot....but then attacking animation killed my heart. a storm bat beam painted green, i cried. what about a green sandstorm with green leaves in it. or a greenish whirlwind from the mouth that hits the entire enemy side only damaging the selected enemies.....its kinda plain in all aspects

but thats just me