Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas for Wizards 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
I was thinking for instance if your a fire school wizard and you enter a world that is full of water or an area of a world that is filled with water then that fire wizard can't use fire spells,but has to rely on freinds to help out or use magic from other schools. And the oposite should happen like for instance if the fire wizard enters krocktopia for instance his fire spells majorly increase in power.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
I also, wanted to add for example certain pets and mounts also, should not be allowed in certain worlds that make no since for them to be in. Like I have the Tarantula Hawk pet and it makes no since for it to be in a water world or an area full of water simply because his wings whouldn't last in water if it were a real sinario. But, the Sea Lion pet now that makes since in a water world or an area that was full of water. And also like I said with previous commett this is were relying of freinds comes into play or simply using another mount or pet.

Defender
May 29, 2013
No
Just.................. no. That would be horrible. There's really just no way. Sorry if it sounds rude.

Something like that would be the attack domes. An increase in that schools while decreasing the power of the opposite school by say 10%

That would actually be bearable. A world, say Crab Alley or part of Celestia, with your idea would completely shut down the fire school. Crab Alley is possible without Fire spell due to the low level, but in Celestia, you can't afford to use off school spells like that without Mastery, and not everybody has Mastery

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
chunga2010 on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking for instance if your a fire school wizard and you enter a world that is full of water or an area of a world that is filled with water then that fire wizard can't use fire spells,but has to rely on freinds to help out or use magic from other schools. And the oposite should happen like for instance if the fire wizard enters krocktopia for instance his fire spells majorly increase in power.
No! That is a terrible idea! We cannot deprave of spells anywhere! Friends are not always available and other schools aren't always good to use, considering you can't use power pips without an amulet.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
It could work if for instance the wizard used let's sat mith spells and for that world alone or area alone you could use your power pips that you normally would use for your fire spells they would go towards your mith spells for instance. That way you don't have to wait four/4 rounds just to do a lvl four/4 spell you potinally would just have to wait one/1 round like you would originally had to if you were using your fire spell. So, to say it simpler basically for example ones myith spells would take the place of the fire spells and the same for the pip cost so instead of four/4 rounds it would just be one/1 or two/2 round like you originally had to do anyways with the fire spells.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
or instead of just another school spell takeing over with the ability to use the power pips like the fire school spells used to do they could make it were all other school spells whould take over and be allowed to use the power pips. That way you could use life,death,myth and ballance all having the ability to use the power pips. You see I did not meantion ice and storm since they too don't make since in a water world or a water area.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
chunga2010 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
or instead of just another school spell takeing over with the ability to use the power pips like the fire school spells used to do they could make it were all other school spells whould take over and be allowed to use the power pips. That way you could use life,death,myth and ballance all having the ability to use the power pips. You see I did not meantion ice and storm since they too don't make since in a water world or a water area.
It doesn't have to make sense, it's magic. And we can't create all these new rules just to keep the logic, I threw logic out the window within two seconds of playing this game.