Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea, Special wand

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Myself, in real life if I was a wizard it would be cooler if I cast the magic from within myself, not from a wand. I LOVE the hand actions they do when you don't have a wand equipped, but wands are very helpful in game, I just don't like the actions they do (with the exception of staffs). So I think they should make a wand that is a bracelet (or watch for boys) and it would be a wand, but you could still do the hand actions, so it is a wand, but you can use the magic hand symbols, I really hope Kinsisle goes through with this, I would stitch most of my wands with this and it would be AWESOME!

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
The NightSpear on May 20, 2013 wrote:
Myself, in real life if I was a wizard it would be cooler if I cast the magic from within myself, not from a wand. I LOVE the hand actions they do when you don't have a wand equipped, but wands are very helpful in game, I just don't like the actions they do (with the exception of staffs). So I think they should make a wand that is a bracelet (or watch for boys) and it would be a wand, but you could still do the hand actions, so it is a wand, but you can use the magic hand symbols, I really hope Kinsisle goes through with this, I would stitch most of my wands with this and it would be AWESOME!
I think this because it would be like chanelling your inner magic

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Well, I have to say I like this idea too. But I think it's a little complicated. A watch or bracelet? Hmm. Why am I thinking of Percy Jackson right now? But I do think this idea is great. Maybe you should 'edit' this a little more.

Emma: 78.
Jenna Moonsong: 41.

If you see meh, add meh. Tehe.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I'd also like a set of no-wand wand hits. Some very good quality wands have awful graphics or just look silly. A storm friend has what looks like a van de Graaff generator mounted on a bouquet of roses.

No-wand wand hits would have a basic kung fu physical attack animation or something.

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
crunkatog on May 21, 2013 wrote:
I'd also like a set of no-wand wand hits. Some very good quality wands have awful graphics or just look silly. A storm friend has what looks like a van de Graaff generator mounted on a bouquet of roses.

No-wand wand hits would have a basic kung fu physical attack animation or something.
I think that this would be the spell that comes with the wand, a kung fu type attack, it is a great idea thanks <3

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Yea, I like the hand motion. It makes me feel super wizardy Wand make me feel wizardy too, but some don't really look like wands

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
The NightSpear on May 20, 2013 wrote:
I love this idea. On a related note, I was thinking amulet spells could light up the amulet as well.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
This is an awesome idea! I have made up an idea for a life one, that I would totally want on my life wizard:

Level 30+

Gives 1 power pip at start of battle

Gives six cards that do 80 damage each (life spell)

Appearance: bracelet made of twigs and leaves for girls
Woodden watch for boys

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
This is an awesome idea! I have made up an idea for a life one, that I would totally want on my life wizard:

Level 30+

Gives 1 power pip at start of battle

Gives six cards that do 80 damage each (life spell)

Appearance: bracelet made of twigs and leaves for girls
Woodden watch for boys
nice idea, but it would probably have a bonus spell like absorb, sprite, regen, depending on your level for an epic wand like this