Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I think that in this game we should have a new challenge, hunger and thirst. We should have to fight enemies and collect food and get water from any water sources, it would be fun and since not everyone goes on everyday, the hunger and thirst would pause so people wouldn't rage quit. when you get too hungry, your health goes down, if it empties completely you die. if your thirst goes down, lose lose mana. this would make less trollers who randomly annoy people, and they would do something more productive.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I dunno....some worlds are hard enough to do without hunger and thirst. I don;t think it would make many happy

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
That doesn't sound like a good idea. This is Wizard101, not a survival game! Wizard101 is a game about fighting enemies and other things, not survival. The school probably already feeds you anyway.

Cass PixieCaster level 73 life (It's a girly name but I don't care.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
That is an idea with MANY side effects.

• What if someone is AFK? What would happen?
  • What if the game glitches? What would they have to do?
  • During long dungeons, what would they support on?
  • In PvP, would it be disabled?
  • What would be the feedback of doing more things? This would create chaos in Wizard101.
  • How fast would the hunger and thirst bars run out?

I'm sure that there are many more, what I'm saying, is this shouldn't be implemented. It would cause people to leave Wizard101.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
The NightSpear on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
I think that in this game we should have a new challenge, hunger and thirst. We should have to fight enemies and collect food and get water from any water sources, it would be fun and since not everyone goes on everyday, the hunger and thirst would pause so people wouldn't rage quit. when you get too hungry, your health goes down, if it empties completely you die. if your thirst goes down, lose lose mana. this would make less trollers who randomly annoy people, and they would do something more productive.
Not a good idea if I understand what you are advocating. The more you make this game like work (logging on everyday to garden, or in your case, eat and drink) the more it becomes work instead of entertainment. Although you may want people to "rage quit", I can say with alot of certainty that KI does not. Rage isnt the goal.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
When nobody is looking my wizard eats defeated enemies. Undead skeletal creatures make really good soup. Add a handful of deep mushrooms and some agave leaves.... yummm!

~ RottenHeart