Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Housing Item: Dueling Circle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Hi everyone,

What if there was a housing item that was a dueling circle? Wouldn't that be awesome?! I know that some houses already have dueling circles in them, but if you wanted more than one, or you owned a house without a dueling circle, you could get one! Obviously, it would be a crowns shop item, or a really rare farm, but I would totally invest my crowns into something like that!

This is a pretty rough idea, so feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kieran SandTalon

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
Coulda fooled me. I thought it already was....

That woud definetly be cool. House duels could even have some additional settings catering to the practice aspect like a setting for limitless life so others can practice a new spell that their friends will teach them about. Or what about all power pip play? Turn off time? I know I have a friend that is an expert player that still shows me the ropes when it comes to playing.

I dunno.
Just add something small to set house duels apart from standard duels.

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I would purchase this, it sounds like a good idea. Some house don't include dueling areas so this would be helpful.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
This is a wonderful idea. You could then host housing tournaments, give out prizes, and have various rules!