Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New houses

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
This is a bit long but dont worry its not an epic (epic=very very long poem/story)

I know that they just came out with the cl houses but i had this great idea and i just wanted to post it before i forget.

I was thinking that they could come out with maybe 1-3 new houses, if they did 3 it would be:

House 1: The 3 spirit school towers each with a different landscape between them. maybe the towers would be 2 floors each. When you walk forward from the door, there is a circle with the 3 schools in it.

Life tower (left): Green grass and flowers outside. Inside, wood floor and windows all around (floor to ceiling) and stairs going upwards to a green house like place.

Death tower (middle): The grass would go yellow in the middle and then die, there would be some dead bushes outside in the dead cracked earth. Inside, there would be a jail cell and stone ceilings and floor. Torches go up the wall by the staircase leading to a room that has a few cracks in the wall where maybe something jumps out at you every now and then. (just for fun)

Myth tower (right): Grass would come back but the ground would stay cracked and there would be some strange trees (maybe hera's magical apple tree). Inside, a room with a small indent in the ground (like the island resort house for celestia in the crowns shop) and then stairs going up to a nice room with a few windows.

House 2: The 3 elemental school houses basically the same but with the 3 elemental schools.

Fire tower (left): it would have cracked dragonsyre ground with some lava outside. Inside, there would be a large fireplace in a square room, instead of stairs you walk through the fire and into a smaller room that is cloaked in flames.

Storm tower (Middle): The lava would turn to water and maybe spray would come out of the cracked ground. Inside, it would be a giant swimming pool when you walk in. Or a glass thing over the water so you can place things, when you go farther back it gets shallower until you are out of the water. Then there is the wall paper of storm clouds everywhere.

Ice tower (right): The water would freeze to icicles coming out of the cracks. Inside it would be frozen ground and an ice pillar in the center of the room that leads down an "ice slide" to the bottom room where there are stalagmites and stalagtites.

House 3: The balance house. When you walk in, there are 6 small huts/towers (one of each school) they are outdoor so when you walk in it is just a small area. the ground is sand with some bugs and sandstorms (like the krok houses) Inside, it would be a ledge leading down to a pit with a tunnel leading back to a farther room. The walls would still be sand.

If they did one house then i would say it would be a mix of all of the towers and a giant pit in the center. Maybe the main room of each house for the little huts/towers.

I think maybe the spirit, balance and elemental houses would be the normal 10,000 crowns and 100,000 gold each. If it were all one, it might be more expensive or it might not be.

Note:
I know there still needs to be some tweaking and editing but i think it would be a cool idea :-o I am open to suggestions and helpful criticism.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
cool espically the spirt houses but i dont think ki would go for it

ALSO! spirt refures to life, btw the way death is the mind and myth is the body. so it should be the spirt,mind,and body school house but you were right about the elments. and how woulpd it change? is it like you can see all the house(towers) and the landscap changes as you walk across or is it that you would have to buy the towers w/ yards by them selves? you were detailed with the houses but with the change of the landscape you did super poorl.

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
cool espically the spirt houses but i dont think ki would go for it

ALSO! spirt refures to life, btw the way death is the mind and myth is the body. so it should be the spirt,mind,and body school house but you were right about the elments. and how woulpd it change? is it like you can see all the house(towers) and the landscap changes as you walk across or is it that you would have to buy the towers w/ yards by them selves? you were detailed with the houses but with the change of the landscape you did super poorl.

Yay someone responded and by the landscape changing i meant you can see all of the towers and the landscape changes as you walk across it. Like the colors change in the spectrum of the rainbow (red to red orange then to orange etc.) Thanks for the input and yes the houses should be life death and myth i just put them in the order i remembered