Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game: Warrior101

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Dana Forestchild:

Dana Forestchild was extremely powerful with her magic from a young age. Because of it, she was shunned from her village. She spent months out in the open, with danger lurking around every turn, and herself deciding whether or not she still wanted her powers. She learned to embrace them and faced the dangers of Weirwood. Even managing to slay a dragon in the process. As the youngest to fairy to slay a dragon by herself in over 6,000 years, the Lunar Warriors took her in.

Here she was treated as if she were the Queen of Avalon. And she was . . . for the fairies. However, not all the attention given to Dana was good. Evil beings –and those hired by evil- soon turned away from their current business to track down the legendary fairy. Bounty hunters, goblins, corrupt fairies and everything in between wasted no time in tracking down the dragon slayer.

This time, Forestchild decided she would face the enemy, and defeat them. Though she succeeded in defeating them, a new enemy had arisen; herself and her quest for power. This would not be as easy to stop.

To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Thanks SilverFrog. I will find a way to incorporate elements of your suggestion into the story. But, I'll finish backstories first.

Derek Shadowtrust:

When Sir Leonard took over, nobody expected that people would ally themselves with him willingly so soon. Derek Shadowtrust was not the case though. He was a coward, and everybody in the criminal businesses knew it. Jumping sides whether the tides of gold turned. This earned him a very bad reputation, even compared to other criminals. And when it was whole gangs against only a handful of Imperials, he obviously didn’t join them. Sir Leonard’s troops swept through them swiftly and efficiently. Those who weren’t there were taken prisoners and used in war, as was Derek Shadowtrust’s case. Once he learned the “ropes” he jumped sides, but this time among the lower squabbling warlords of the army.

One day, Sir Leonard’s troops came to his door, and deemed him too unpredictable for them. Here he betrayed them, and escaped. The only ones capable to give him protection were the Resistance, but to trust? Or not to trust?

Squabbling - arguing over a trivial matter.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Well, guess you're now Kestra Ace. Lol.

Roy Earthwalker

The treant known as Roy Earthwalker is wise, stalwart, and just, even if he’s just a treant seedling. His rare and almost unknown kind of treant lives for thousands of years, but the life average of his kind is 7,493 years. Roy is a 237 year-old seedling. Some decades ago, Pigswick, founded his own magical school, named Pigswick Academy. As Wysteria was mostly forest, Pigswick and his men cut down many treants, living vines, among other things.

Roy Earthwalker’s fellow treants had been chopped down, with Pigswick Academy in their place. Other treants decided to help the pig wizards build their academy. Earthwalker saw them as traitors and decided to attack them. It is forbidden by the law, that trees can never hurt other trees, and so, Earthwalker was exiled.

Roy decided to live with his new people: the little, lively, cheerful, yellow-bellied Kinkajou. They welcomed the young treant, offered them their hospitality, which was famous among Kinkajou lands.

Roy thought that he was so far away from the deceitful pigs’ academy that he would never have to see outlanders again. However, this changed greatly when those who called themselves, the Imperial soldiers constructed their own city, and greatly limited the once vast numbers of the Kinkajou.

Note: The law of trees is real. Those who have side quested in Pirate101’s Isle of Doom’s jungle know this.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.R.J.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Bulletree

The infamous bounty hunter Bulletree was once a lowly soldier in a small, pitiful, bullet ant nest. Bulletree thought that he should be the ruler of all bullet ants. He could take down a fully grown treant in the time it took a normal one to chop down a bush. And so, he rebelled against his own nest, gaining many followers in the process.

The larger bullet ant nest who ruled Bulletree’s took note of this, and decided to act quickly, before other nests joined the uprising. They sent the largest army of bullet ants ever deployed to defeat Bulletree. Nevertheless, they were defeated, and while the queen bullet ant was still recovering from the defeat, Bulletree’s party launched a daring raid directly into their vaults.

Bulletree planned to use Bullet Pebbles –the bullet ant currency- to exchange them for a good amount of gold, -the Spiral’s currency- to set him on a good path of interplanetary society. 1,000 Bullet Pebbles = 100 gold. Much to Bulletree’s surprise he instead found huge plunders of gold hidden on the vaults. No loot was left behind, and Bulletree’s party got into a reunion to discuss how many gold each would get.

No discussion was ever held, though. Bulletree betrayed his accomplices and took the gold for himself. With it, he ordered the finest set of Bullet Ant gear, from one of the finest crafters of the Spiral. With this, he would unleash his revenge upon an unsuspecting bullet ant nest.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Thanks Crockza.

Viviana Naturepower

Every good Kinkajou is lively, cheerful, and yellow-bellied. Viviana Naturepower has all of these qualities. She was a good merchant, farmer, diplomat, friend, speller, researcher, student, anything a Kinkajou could ever need. But above all, she wanted to be a Spiral Biologist.

The other Kinkajou sought to discourage her, though. They thought that studying other Spiral creatures was too dangerous for a Kinkajou. They told her to instead study Wysterian creatures, and to their amazement she had already. Every note correct. Even the ones from the Pigswick Academy.

When a mysterious treant who called himself Roy Earthwalker, she asked if the Spiral was a dangerous place. He replied saying the even Wysteria was very dangerous. A few days later, her parents –reluctantly- introduced her something called a human, which would guide her through the Spiral while she worked on her Biology.

The next day however, was a dark day for her. Men, dressed just like the human from the day before, had set fire to their village, and Viviana couldn’t find anyone. It was all over until the other humans showed up . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Jake Bond

Jake Bond was a man of a very mysterious past. Some say he was a birdwatcher. Others say he was a scoundrel, and joined K96 (get it? K9? Canine? MI6?) as a means of escaping his criminal rivals.

But whatever his real background, one thing is for certain: his skills are unparalleled and awesome to behold. Capable of slicing any security system in the Spiral, predicting enemy moves using little evidence, and an expert cat-tracker, he is by far, one of the greatest agents the Spiral has ever seen.

Infiltrating top-secret enemy bunkers, object retrieval, neutralization of enemy personnel, sabotage. Bond always succeeds in the mission, and it does that he doesn’t, he always finds a mean of salvaging things of value from it.

But recently, he has gone missing. Other K96 spies believe that he may be on his way back to K96 HQ, but with enemies hot in his trail, looking for revenge.

*cough* Copyright Permit *cough*

Destiny Darkblade

Of the many cats in Marleybone, few can co-exist peacefully with the dogs. Destiny Darkblade is no exception to that rivalry. A cat assassin for hire, she has had many successful missions. From her homeland of Marleybone to the beautiful cities of MooShu. From the merciless deserts of Krokotopia to the wretched hives of scum and villainy of Skull Island. No contract has been too difficult for the legendary cat assassin of Marleybone: Destiny Darkblade.

However, most clients are starting to reconsider hiring her. Rumor is that she has started to work for some of Sir Leonard’s agents. Not wanting to get in trouble with arguably the most dangerous man in the Spiral, contracts have stopped flooding in.

Others say that Darkblade is no fool, and if Sir Leonard decides to double-cross her, she will not it with time to spare.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Mr. Pottertea

Basically your Average Joe soldier, Mr. Pottertea was once known as a filler for the third *cough cough cough*. Sorry, Sahara Desert dust. As I was saying, Mr. Pottertea is man of a wife and 3 children.

Much to his own parents’ disappointment, Pottertea decided to join the Royal Marleybonian Navy, instead of following their own footsteps as finest tea-makers in Marleybone. And so they decided to make Mrs. Pottertea the finest tea-maker in Marleybone. The Pottertea legacy lives on.

Nokomu Sacbord

The samoorai named Nokomu Sacbord was born into a middle-class family in MooShu. However, after his 4 cousins decided to wage a guerrilla war against the Jade Emperor.

The insurgents were swiftly taken care of, and the relatives exiled into the desert wastelands. As Nokomu Sacobord was the only samoorai in the family, he was given a chance, but heavily observed for treason.

This did not make him avoid his wasteland punishment, though, and he was appointed a guard of a backwater village in the outlands. With nothing to do but training, he always wished for a real challenge. He stopped wishing the day the Skeletal Dragon ravaged the village he was supposed to be protect.

Bo Kanpo

Bo Kanpo is often consfused with the pirate Kan Po, and as such, he has had to live under an alternate alias: The Lone Doctor of the Wastelands. He was secretly a witchdoctor however, and this was prohibited by the Jade Emperor. Anyone wishing to learn magic was required to go to the Ravenwood School of Magical Arts instead of some Hoodoo teacher.

Bo Kanpo founded the Goat Society of Hoodoo and Witchdoctory. A secret organization that planned to overthrow the Jade Emperor using the power of Hoodoo and in the process, gain the allegiance of many other people of MooShu.

To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Bo Kanpo Part 2:

The members of the Goat Society of Hoodoo and Witchdoctory were no fools though. They spied for 2 years the patterns of the Jade Palace’s security samoorai, and the chances of enough people joining the GSOHAW (Goat Society of Hoodoo and Witchdoctory). This would not be enough to overthrow the Jade Emperor, and a new plan was required. The GSOHAW changed tactics.

The GSOHAW set their sights on the wastelands, and on its most powerful GSOHAW member: Bo Kanpo.

Eggy

The goose named Eggy was an apprentice in the Spiral Order of the Goose Paladins. A very promising apprentice, he had succeeded in almost every assignment he had been given. However, during the rise of Sir Leonard’s Empire, he was sure to destroy the SOOTGP (Spiral Order of the Goose Paladins). Eggy was away from the SOOTGP’s temple at the time, and so, he was not destroyed by the Empire.

With nothing left to do, he returned to his homeland of MooShu where he became a monk in a peaceful village. Nevertheless every village has its problems, and so when the village called for help, Eggy answered. Pirates and Scavengers frequently raided the village due to the lack of any security forces. They soon stopped however, when they say the power of Eggy the Goose Monk.

This inspired Eggy to continue his training alone, master the arts of the Goose Paladin Master, and build the NSOOTGP (New Spiral Order of da Goose Paladins).

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Could this be like an mmo like world of warcraft? i think warrior101 would work out GREAT like that

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Your ideas are great. I'd love to see that in action!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I have some questions to ask you. (I didn't read all of your info, so I apologize if I have a question that has been answered already or in the info.)

1. What would your advertisement say about Warrior101, to convince players to join?
2. Where would the advertisement be placed? (Radio, TV, Phone, Computer, etc.)
3. What is the currency in the game? (The money in the game that you spend, like in W101, it's Gold)
4. What would be the special currency in the game? (Like in W101, it's Crowns)
5. What is the maximum level in the game? (Like in W101, 100 is maximum

Those are all the basic questions I have. If you do not wish to answer them, that will be fine. If some of these questions have the same answer as W101, please do not answer them. (Ex. If the special currency will be Crowns like in W101, don't answer it.) Detailed questions will come soon.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Spyroinfite, I thought of this being an MMO. So yes, chances are that this -if created- would be an MMO, considering the games that KI has made have been MMO's. Also, thank you for the support.

Admiral Arthur Briskbreeze

Admiral Arthur Briskbreeze was a Legend during the Galactic Confederacy of Imperial Alliances Civil War (GCOIACW). Time and time again, he defeated the evil Spiral Destroyers which threatened to enslave the Spiral with their superior technology.

A master tactician, Admiral Briskbreeze was eventually promoted to Fleet Admiral. The highest rank any naval officer could have. During this time, he led the GCOIA to many decisive victories over the Spiral Destroyers.

However, Spiral Destroyer agents planted information that framed Admiral Briskbreeze for being a traitor and war criminal. For months he was placed in trial, eventually deemed innocent, but it was too late. During the time he was imprisoned the GCOIA had lost the war, and had no other choice but to destroy every means of transportation to the outside Spiral.

Perhaps one of Admiral Briskbreeze’s greatest achievements was at the Bartleby Crisis, in which Spiral Destroyer forces made a run for Bartleby’s world, (which at the time there was a Wizard City but no Ravenwood School). The people of Wizard City constructed the Briskbreeze Tower in honor of Admiral Briskbreeze.

After the war’s end, he left for a secluded planet in a sector where he wouldn’t be bothered for a long time.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Captain Hansdard Xuxior

Born during the final year of the 43 year-long GCOIA Civil War, Hansdard Xuxuior’s planet was ravaged during a devastating battle in his homeworld of Xanchoiciuo. After he was of enough age, he left his backwater homeland –which had been cut off from galactic society due to the war- and became a smuggler in Galacticas.

Soon owning money to several criminal organizations, he left to work for others, owning money again, and again.

His intrepid adventures earned him enough credibility to knock off some of the bounty hunters on his trail . . . but not all of them. Rumor has it he’s decided to smuggle merchandise by stealing it from the EOGS (explanation on what this means next post).

Marie Crystalpiercer

Marie Crystalpiercer was the daughter of the legendary Crystalpiercer family, which played a vital role during the GCOIA Civil War. Born into the arboreal-to-glacial planet of Frostgrowth, she turned out to be an excellent Starfighter pilot and tactician from a young age.

One of the core members of the Galaticas Rebellion, she has led many successful hit-and-run attacks and supply raids, earning her a “Most Wanted” post in the Empire of Galacticas Security (EOGS) -the former Spiral Destroyers- bounty hunter contracts.

Crystalpiercer led the planetary invasion of desert planet Iunimos, the first planet that the Galacticas Rebellion invaded. While earning the Galacticas Rebellion much-needed support, it earned Crystalpiercer the attention of almost every bounty hunter in the Galacticas galaxy.

She was then placed in charge of invading the entire Sespoly Sector. The same sector where Frostgrowth and Iunimos were located. She succeeded, and this made the Galaticas Rebellion a threat the EOGS could not afford to ignore.

Well, celebrate now, because we've finished the backstories!
To be continued . . .

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Oni Slayer on Jun 20, 2015 wrote:
I have some questions to ask you. (I didn't read all of your info, so I apologize if I have a question that has been answered already or in the info.)

1. What would your advertisement say about Warrior101, to convince players to join?
2. Where would the advertisement be placed? (Radio, TV, Phone, Computer, etc.)
3. What is the currency in the game? (The money in the game that you spend, like in W101, it's Gold)
4. What would be the special currency in the game? (Like in W101, it's Crowns)
5. What is the maximum level in the game? (Like in W101, 100 is maximum

Those are all the basic questions I have. If you do not wish to answer them, that will be fine. If some of these questions have the same answer as W101, please do not answer them. (Ex. If the special currency will be Crowns like in W101, don't answer it.) Detailed questions will come soon.
Thank you Oni Slayer. As for your questions:

1. I'm not sure as of right now, but thank you for making me give it more thought. Probably it will be fully up to KI though (well this whole thing is up to KI, this thread is all about suggestions). What I mean is that I don't know how long the advertisement would be.

2. TV. I've never heard a game advertisement placed on radio (well I don't really listen to it that much. Moving on) And definitely not in the phone, because I hate it when I'm watching a YouTube video and it's interrupted every 7 minutes for some ad. It would also be placed at the game's website like in Pirate101.

3. Same as Wizard101.

4. Same as Wizard101.

5. It would be increased in time. Every MMO has had a level increase since its inception. SWTOR was 50 and now it's 60. WOW was 60 and now 100. Wizard101 was 40 I think, and now 100. Pirate101 was 40 or 50 and now it's 65. The list goes on and on.

I hope this answered your 5 questions, and I'm looking forward to those "detailed" ones.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Wow Max Sterling...that's sure alot...nearly takes up three whole pages. I didn't get to read all of it, that would have taken a while, but from what I've seen so far, this is an awesome idea. I think kings isle should make this game because they wouldn't have to do any work, you've already figured out ALL the details Keep up the good ideas!

Myrna Dragoncloud

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Here are the detailed questions as promised:

1. What are the species of the enemies that we will face most of the time?
2. What kind of weapons do we equip? If it's a shooting weapon, what kind of ammo would it have?
3. When do you want your game to be released?
4. What special abilities will the player have? (Like in W101, our special abilities are critical, critical block, armor piercing, stun resist, and Incoming/Outgoing heal.)
5. Do you wish to make a game sequel after Warrior101?
6. How long will each world take for an average player?
7. Will there be side quests/tasks?
8. Will there be gauntlets? (Dungeons that have enemies with improper health, hard for people)

Those are my detailed questions. There will be no further questions. I apologize for asking questions that have been answered already or the answer is in the info of the game. Thank you, Oni Slayer. "When a task ends, a new one begins. So do not rest, young player, you have adventure to seek." (This is my new phrase, by the way.

Delver
Apr 08, 2015
Oni Slayer on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Here are the detailed questions as promised:

1. What are the species of the enemies that we will face most of the time?
2. What kind of weapons do we equip? If it's a shooting weapon, what kind of ammo would it have?
3. When do you want your game to be released?
4. What special abilities will the player have? (Like in W101, our special abilities are critical, critical block, armor piercing, stun resist, and Incoming/Outgoing heal.)
5. Do you wish to make a game sequel after Warrior101?
6. How long will each world take for an average player?
7. Will there be side quests/tasks?
8. Will there be gauntlets? (Dungeons that have enemies with improper health, hard for people)

Those are my detailed questions. There will be no further questions. I apologize for asking questions that have been answered already or the answer is in the info of the game. Thank you, Oni Slayer. "When a task ends, a new one begins. So do not rest, young player, you have adventure to seek." (This is my new phrase, by the way.
Thanks Dragoncloud. However, even with all this information it still is a really hard job to create a game. KI would have to choose which part(s) of what I've written they will use (if any), program and animate the game, test it using the Alpha Test, release it for the Beta Test, and possibly have administrators frequently playing the game to ensure everything goes along smoothly, among other things. I do appreciate the nice comment though.

As for Oni Slayer's questions:

1. It would depend on the current world, and there is no actual "main enemy creature" as I imagined Sir Leonard's army to be made from creatures of throughout the Spiral. The backbone of the army however, could be creatures found in Avalon, like foxes, bears, and otters.

2. I'm afraid I answered that in a previous post. Some classes specialize using melee weapons, while others use ranged. The Ninja branch is the oddball on this however, able to use both melee and ranged weapons as they please. The ammunition depends on the weapon. I'll quote Boochbeard from Pirate101:

"Sparkshooters generate a burst of electricity, to stun ye into submission. That's how guns work in the Spiral."

As for non-sparkshooters -like ninja stars for example- the ammunition is the item itself. I did planned for weapons to have an unlimited amount of ammunition, like in Pirate101. Up to KI though.

3. Entirely up to KI. As stated in the original post, there is no guarantee that this game will be released, or even worked on. On the plus side, nothing has ever been denied, as far as I know.

4. I think what you mean is stats specific to a single game, or not used as much. I never really gave it that much thought, however the stat called "Stamina" isn't in any other KI game. Read the "Game Mechanics" post for the stats I've worked on.

5. Again, it's up to KI. However, I think it would be best to just update the game and divide it into arcs such as Wizard101's.

Running out of characters . . .
To be continued . . .

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Max Sterling on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Thanks Dragoncloud. However, even with all this information it still is a really hard job to create a game. KI would have to choose which part(s) of what I've written they will use (if any), program and animate the game, test it using the Alpha Test, release it for the Beta Test, and possibly have administrators frequently playing the game to ensure everything goes along smoothly, among other things. I do appreciate the nice comment though.

As for Oni Slayer's questions:

1. It would depend on the current world, and there is no actual "main enemy creature" as I imagined Sir Leonard's army to be made from creatures of throughout the Spiral. The backbone of the army however, could be creatures found in Avalon, like foxes, bears, and otters.

2. I'm afraid I answered that in a previous post. Some classes specialize using melee weapons, while others use ranged. The Ninja branch is the oddball on this however, able to use both melee and ranged weapons as they please. The ammunition depends on the weapon. I'll quote Boochbeard from Pirate101:

"Sparkshooters generate a burst of electricity, to stun ye into submission. That's how guns work in the Spiral."

As for non-sparkshooters -like ninja stars for example- the ammunition is the item itself. I did planned for weapons to have an unlimited amount of ammunition, like in Pirate101. Up to KI though.

3. Entirely up to KI. As stated in the original post, there is no guarantee that this game will be released, or even worked on. On the plus side, nothing has ever been denied, as far as I know.

4. I think what you mean is stats specific to a single game, or not used as much. I never really gave it that much thought, however the stat called "Stamina" isn't in any other KI game. Read the "Game Mechanics" post for the stats I've worked on.

5. Again, it's up to KI. However, I think it would be best to just update the game and divide it into arcs such as Wizard101's.

Running out of characters . . .
To be continued . . .
Once again, I apologize for asking questions that had already been answered previously, especially question 2.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
This is so great! So well thought out and full of detail! I think you should remove the alchemist class. I mean, in my head I'm thinking of something kinda medieval and alchemist is to close to wizard. But it's defiantly great and should be brought to KI

Survivor
Jun 09, 2015
I emailed Kingsisle about the whole thing (I gave you full credit and just sent them the link.) I'm still waiting for a response!