Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Fairy Tale Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I've been doing a lot of research into classic fairy tales and thought it'd be cool if you could summon classic chars from the books:
Ice Wizard: They can summon out the Snow Queen from HC Anderson's classic tale. When you summon her she flys around spreeding snow then unleashes a huge blizzard on all the monsters.
Fire Wizard: They can summon the dragon from the Hobbit (names escapes me) and he would bash his tail around and hit all monsters, then breaths fire on the one you selected!
Life Wizard: Life wizads can summon the 7 draves from Snow White, the draves go on a total rampage and attack all monsters! Then heal you 500 HP.
Storm Wizard: Storm Wizards can summon Arieal from HC Anderson's The Little Mermaid. She brings up Triton's tritent (don't know how she got it) and zaps all the monsters, then comes over to you and heals you by kissing you (though we don't see this because the camera rotats so we just see your back). Then she goes back down.
Death Wizard: Death wizards can summon Death from Dante's 700 year old classic, The Divine Comady (forgive the miss spell)! Death comes out and starts swinging his sycth around and attacks all monsters!
Balance Wizards: Ballance wizards can summon out the Queen of Hearts from "Alice in Wonder Land" She pops up and slams her hammer down and sends her card soldiers to attack all monsters, then a black card comes out and heals you 200 HP.

These next cards can be used by any wizard, the ones above are earned through quests (of any level, no monster fights but you have to prove yourself to the card you get):
Cinderella: We see Cinderella crying when the fairy god mother comes out and gives her the dress and carrage, then she gets in and runs over the monster you selected.
The March Hare: When you summon the March Hare he sips his tea then begins throwing tea cups and spoons at the monster. Then he spashs you with tea to heal you by 250 HP.
The Beast: From Beauty and the Beast, Beast comes out and attacks the monster you selected by using his claws.
The Lycan: Form all the legends of werewolf, you can summon this mighty creature and hav it attack two monsters on the field!

Last Notes: Cinderella - The Lycan are all a new kind of card type, (Fartalla) while the first ones I mentioned are all the types they're under.
You can also earn two of this cards, you have to have the one of your class, but then you choose the second one (like if you're ice and storm, you'd want to get Arieal. Or Death and Fire, you'd want to get the dragon. Though it's your chocie) Please tell me what you think, and tell of some more fairy tales you'd like and what they would do.

Thanks,
Zalic

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Can we fix the Cl ones first, dont get me wrong I love all the new cards however Fire should be only school with SOT card we gave up so much for it, and now snow angel takes over that department.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I don't speak text, so "Cl" and "SOT" don't make any sense to me. But I don't want all the cards to just belong to one group. I assasigned each card for a purpose.

Though thanks for the comment, and please tell me what "Cl" and "SOT" mean.