Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New dungeon tower

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
i think we need a new tower with new gear. The gear provided my malistate undying is no longer good. Without purchasing crown gear we players can barely get 20% block and critical. This is not enough to be successful in the new competitive fights which many players require to solo. This tower needs to be hard eg impossible to solo. Malistare undying can be solved by ice. I suggesting something that will challenge even the most hardcore of players. Here is my suggestion feel fee to add to it.

Qhat chronomancer tower:

Boss one 300k health uses shadow hits not elemental cards. Cheats: I shall not be tricked by your influence: removes all feints, and unversal shields and traps and blades (neither aegis nor the new spell can protect it)

Cheat: if pet casts a heal, ya pet betrays you, and has ya pet hurt ya for 1000 health "I envoke the darkness in all beasts heart"

Boss 2: Old cob shadow

400k health, same cheats as old cob in mirage plus "time is a luctuary ya don't have" and goes 3 times in a row. "The shadow is for Devine not for weak wizards" takes shadow pip from the wizard. And finally " I walk in cabal face my agents of sorrow" summons 3 minors with 100k health (can only be cast once in a fight)

Final boss Chronomancer Tarijun

400 k health. "I dampen ya energy suffer my eternal wrath " puts a bubble that forces pips to stay at 6 pips. (Lasts 6 turns). "Ya dare strike me directly suffer the shock of mirage" does a aoe 4k insane shadow bolt. "No no no I shall not lay on my hands" heals 100k health (can be dispelled) . Also has all cheats of old cob in mirage.

Gear: 230 39 damage critical or 230 block (gear devides at this level ) boots

159 critical 159 block 40 damage (gear devides) robe

Hat 100 critical or 100 block 20 damage

Resist omitted as varies in classes same for damage

Post ya ideas guys

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
I'm a big fan of exactly this sort of thing. Level 120 gear and level 118 spells simply don't make a positive impact that players can feel when compared to level 110 with full Darkmoor gear.

A set of optional dungeons similar to Darkmoor looks very ideal. I'd suggest something with puzzles in it as well as other challenges. Unlike other content, perhaps the puzzles could change each time to keep anyone farming the content engaged. It'd also be nice to see optional bosses such as Skeleton Key rooms, or even Upper Halls failed puzzle bosses that have unique gear.