Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New deck ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2015
At the moment we choose which spells we want in our deck but during the battle we are given spells from our main deck through an RNG process. In order to spice up combat as well as add more strategy, I was thinking that new, high level decks could be added that give more control on how your cards are obtained.

For example one deck could allow you to pick your starting hand, meaning you could ensure you have necessary blades and shields to begin the battle, and another deck could do the opposite allowing you to choosing the last few spells to show up in your hand, guaranteeing that reshuffle doesn't show up early.

These decks should probably be farmable/crafted and would miss out on the stat boosts that current top tier decks give to ensure they are balanced.

What do you think?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I want to be in for this. But from a PvP stand point this could be unfair especially if you come up against someone who isn’t a top tier player. I like the idea but top decking every shield, stun block, and blade for PvP can be a problem, especially in terms of strategy. That’s why it’s an RNG game. I like the idea, I have thought of it. The only solution I have is to make it “No PvP”. Giving someone the chance to not get smacked first turn with an open non-rng based hit.