Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Death spell. Ghost ship.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
Well, I have another new spell idea. I'm confused on what to name it. Ghost Ship or Flying Dutchman. Anyway these are the powers of this spell. 850 Death damage, +30% curse wards and -45% weakness to all enemies. This is how the spell will go. A choppy ocean appears on the battle field with wind blowing wildly and gloomy ocean fog rolls in. You hear a ghostly ship bell ring and an errie fog horn. A ghost ship appears from the fog and drops anchor in the middle of the battle field. Its sails are torn up and shredded, there is old kelp and seaweed all over the ship and its glowing a ghostly silveer color. Then charms and wards activate. The camera zooms into the crew of skeletons and zombie pirates loading a canon and then firing. The canon balls goes in slow motion and gets bigger as it gets closer, then it finally makes contact with the enemy and explodes on impact doing the 850 damage. The traps and weaknesses appear on each enemy and then the ghost ship sails off into the fog. Sound good?

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
achilles398 wrote:
Well, I have another new spell idea. I'm confused on what to name it. Ghost Ship or Flying Dutchman. Anyway these are the powers of this spell. 850 Death damage, +30% curse wards and -45% weakness to all enemies. This is how the spell will go. A choppy ocean appears on the battle field with wind blowing wildly and gloomy ocean fog rolls in. You hear a ghostly ship bell ring and an errie fog horn. A ghost ship appears from the fog and drops anchor in the middle of the battle field. Its sails are torn up and shredded, there is old kelp and seaweed all over the ship and its glowing a ghostly silveer color. Then charms and wards activate. The camera zooms into the crew of skeletons and zombie pirates loading a canon and then firing. The canon balls goes in slow motion and gets bigger as it gets closer, then it finally makes contact with the enemy and explodes on impact doing the 850 damage. The traps and weaknesses appear on each enemy and then the ghost ship sails off into the fog. Sound good?

Wolf Nightbreeze, Transcended Theurgist.

Well, I like the idea, but there would have to be new ones for all the schools. But cool idea!