Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Crown Shop Item Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Crafting Timer Reset Elixir- I'm honestly surprised that this elixir doesn't exist in the crown shop yet, as far as I know of. If you don't know what this elixir does, it would reset all your crafting timers.

BTW, the format of this post is like how it is because I had another idea, but it completely slipped my mind lol

Administrator
It's already there, young Wizard. It's called the Crafting Elixir.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 25, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
It's already there, young Wizard. It's called the Crafting Elixir.

Oh, I guess I haven't been looking hard enough for it. Thanks for letting me know!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Iam very sorry about this but I could not find the right button.. why does the ice school not give out a iceblade?? I have 2 and they are in lvls 20 to 33 ,, I think .. They are the only ones that have never been given their bladeS. Fire,,Myth..,life..balance..Storm.. and Death have all received their Blades at a early lvl... again I apolly for this going to the wrong area ,, but as I said I could not find the right button and I tried them all.. Thank you for your Patience and reply.

MyIceTatiana

Survivor
Mar 28, 2012
MyIceTatiana on Apr 9, 2014 wrote:
Iam very sorry about this but I could not find the right button.. why does the ice school not give out a iceblade?? I have 2 and they are in lvls 20 to 33 ,, I think .. They are the only ones that have never been given their bladeS. Fire,,Myth..,life..balance..Storm.. and Death have all received their Blades at a early lvl... again I apolly for this going to the wrong area ,, but as I said I could not find the right button and I tried them all.. Thank you for your Patience and reply.

MyIceTatiana
Dear "MyIceTatiana", Ices get their blade at a later level since it gives a +40% damage rather than the others which give 30% and such. If I can recall, 40 or 45 Is the correct level for an Ice Blade, Level up that Ice character and you'll see

:)

~Vanessa Blade () School~Trevor SeaShield () School~Angel () School~Justin Ice () School~
Realm Torrence

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
You can get lifeblades at lvl 50 if you want to. but you'll need lots of catching up to do with marleybone :P