Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Crown Item Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
Been Brainstorming a few good ideas recently and thought I'd share!

Elixir Ideas. Solving not only those who probably missed out but also those who want to grind it out! These Elixirs would last for 48 hours rather you were online or offline.

Double Pet XP Elixir. Costing 8000 Crowns.
Unlimited Crafting + Double Reagents. Costing 3000 Crowns.
Double Gardening Rewards. Costing 8000 Crowns.
Zero Energy Fishing. Costing 2000 Crowns.
Double Monsterology XP + Animus. Costing 1000 Crowns.

Teleport Effects:
We have Chick-A-Bam with White feathers, but why not other colors? Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Purple! So many wonderful colors that could be used!
A hero drop that causes the earth to crack up a bit perhaps?
Perhaps disappearing into the ground when you port away to reappearing from the ground up.

So we've had the "Prestigious Robe" from the Epic Bundle that you can get it from Throwback Thursday (Rarely). Instead of only allowing just Males to wear the Commander robe why not both genders? but instead, release it as as a Mock Set, being completely new. Give it 0 stats and it costs 5000 crowns for the full set. You know how many Female players would buy this for their character?

Mount Ideas:
Having a Butler carrying you on his back while you cheer. Speed 40%
Perhaps a really tall top hat that shoots smoke up into the Air. Speed 40%
Having Ping Pong Paddles in each hand to run around mocking an airplane, with room to carry another on your back. Doing the same thing as you're. 2 person Mount with 50% Speed.
A Black Carrying Bag, You tiptoe while you move and while idled you look around all shady like. Speed 40%
Hand Walking -40% speed

Pet Ideas
Mini You. Basically a pet that looks exactly like the player but a mini version. Give it, Balance blade at baby, Stormblade as a Teen and Mass Feint at Adult. I'd say Costs 12,000 Crowns.

I don't know what race Medulla is but there is this Creature in D&D called Intellect Devourer. It's basically a brain that walks on 4 legs to put it short. Give it Elemental Shield at baby, Spirit Shield at Teen and A new card A minion that looks like the pet as a minion for 4 pips at adult. This new Minion will have the same deck as the Clockwork Minion and health of 550, Rank 4. I'd say Costs 6000 Crowns.

Fairy Dragon? It's a dragon but with butterfly wings to put it short. It could even have a special place like being on the head of the player or even the shoulder! I'd say 6000 Crowns?

But yeah these are just a few of my ideas within the last hour of writing. Hopefully it will get Kingsisles attention as well as a possible reply? Anyways What do you think? What do you think they should also add to the crown shop?

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I'm probably not going to be the reply you're hoping for.

I think there's a LOT in the crowns shop already and that they need another round of tidying things up before they add more elixirs, especially extensions on current elixirs.

I don't think a pet should EVER have mass feint, and calling the pet a "mini you" and having it model after the wizard sounds impractical and creepy. In addition, I don't think a pet that's modeled after the wizard should give a school specific blade. Maybe Bladestorm? Curse? Dragonblade? This specific pet as proposed would be a HUGE problem for the game and confirm to many players that wizard101 is pay-to-win.

Overall, Pets with 3 cards don't get their second card at teen, they get 1 at baby, 1 at adult and 1 at epic or mega. I don't see a good reason to break that trend here.

If I were going to add a pet to the crowns shop, I'd add a pet based on the Shadow Trickster. It would have a new ability - Shadow giver which gives shadow damage like myth giver gives myth damage. It would have 2 cards, one at teen and one at ancient. The first would be Confuse which would confuse the target for one turn, the other would be Shadow Trickster, but at half effectiveness and only costing 1 shadow pip.