Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Classes Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
There just aren't enough options at the character creation portion of the game. if they could add some new classes, new hair, and more color options and faces, that would rock. Some of my ideas for new classes are a Light/Holy class, and a Dark/Destruction class. Maybe adding something like a Berserker class would be cool. Anyone else have any groovy class ideas? Do tell.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
yeah it would be super cool if they would expand wisteria and open the schools there. would be nice to see some of the new treasure card spells have a place there, build on that, and as learnable as in ravenwood.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I do agree that we need some new classes established and i would like to see some classes such as Berserker does sound cool , also i would like to see a new healing class. Holy Does sound like a good fit. OHH what about a mermaid class, or ninja class. or gods and goddess class.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Nice idea, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to people like me, who made 4 of their characters in October 2008.
I didn't have the option of other classes, so it would suck to see Holy Wizards and Chaos Mages.

Get my drift?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
SparkySywer on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Nice idea, but it wouldn't exactly be fair to people like me, who made 4 of their characters in October 2008.
I didn't have the option of other classes, so it would suck to see Holy Wizards and Chaos Mages.

Get my drift?
simple, just allow you to change your class when they institute this change and poof, all fixed :)