Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Christmas bundle idea: Happy holidays one

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Comes with 5000 crows or one month membership
mount: santa's sleigh
Pet Rudolph with one Rudolph card: 300 ice damage all enemy and freeze one round
Castle: santa's workshop with a friendly little elf who gives you one gift every day
Gear:any level hat: one snow serpent card: robe one freeze card: boots one lifebat card
Levels ten and over: one snowball stricke one evil,snowman one fire serpent
Levels to tea and over one iceboats card one scald card one kraken.card
Levels third tea and over one blizzard card one ice survey card one magma man card
Levels four tea and over one frost giant card one ice bird card one earthquake card
Levels fifth tea and over one rebirth card one fire dragon card one triton card
Levels sixth tea and over one forest lord card one mythimp card one mend card
Levels seventh tea and over one colossal card one snow angel cad one Firezilla card
Levels ate tea and over one sirens card one or three card one shatter card
When level ninth tea comes out: one obsidian colossus card one dryad card one empower card
Ok wand: santa's staff well the ice blasts and such can go with this

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
To tea? um ... this isn't wiz you can use real numbers xD and plus I really don't know what to tea is ... unless you mean twenty. ( Which on wiz everyone says twin ty ). BTW great idea ;).

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Molly DreamCloud on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
To tea? um ... this isn't wiz you can use real numbers xD and plus I really don't know what to tea is ... unless you mean twenty. ( Which on wiz everyone says twin ty ). BTW great idea ;).
Lol yeah I mean twenty