Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Cheating Bosses!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
I've had this idea since my first wizard made it to Celestia. What if there were bosses with advanced damage and resists? These bosses would be somewhat similar to bosses that use enchanted or "enhanced" versions of spells. The difference between these bosses is that these new creatures are based on the Sun spells. These special bosses would have gear similar to the style of the spell they portray (bosses with the Tough enchantment would look more human, while bosses with, for example, the Gargantuan enchantment would have armor styled the way Gargantuan is). Obviously, the first boss you'd fight would be revolved around the Tough spell. It's spells would do 100 more damage, NOT percent. It would also take 100 damage off of your attacks. This cannot be avoided. That means you'd have to do more than 100 damage to actually hurt it at all! That's not much, but it'd be more of a challenge when fighting bosses revolved around the Colossal spell. Any thoughts?

Squire
May 10, 2013
Shadow of the Past on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I've had this idea since my first wizard made it to Celestia. What if there were bosses with advanced damage and resists? These bosses would be somewhat similar to bosses that use enchanted or "enhanced" versions of spells. The difference between these bosses is that these new creatures are based on the Sun spells. These special bosses would have gear similar to the style of the spell they portray (bosses with the Tough enchantment would look more human, while bosses with, for example, the Gargantuan enchantment would have armor styled the way Gargantuan is). Obviously, the first boss you'd fight would be revolved around the Tough spell. It's spells would do 100 more damage, NOT percent. It would also take 100 damage off of your attacks. This cannot be avoided. That means you'd have to do more than 100 damage to actually hurt it at all! That's not much, but it'd be more of a challenge when fighting bosses revolved around the Colossal spell. Any thoughts?
Well first of all, before Celestia came out, the Warehouse was the hardest dungeon.
The first majorly cheating boss (Orrik Nightglider) was released 2011 in Briskbreeze tower
Another, Syslter Gloworm and his minions.

Syslter would use a 1640 based damage Ra on your team
Orrik would use a 1640 overtime Heckhound on someone random

The newest cheating boss released is Eiruker Axebreaker in Winterbane Hall.

He uses a Frozen Armor every around when his other breaks (He stops when his minions die)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They're are some examples of "enhanced" spells.

An example of this is Meteor Strike (Enhanced)
(Click for link)