Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Castle Magic "Request" for PvP purposes.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Thanks to housing magic, house owners now have the power to turn off mounts at their homes. I find this feature very helpful at pvp parties since mounts do tend to lag the game for everyone.

I think it's about time we received a new castle magic spell that would prohibit players from accessing their backpacks. Similar to how when you spectate a rank pvp match, players are not allowed to change gear or swap decks around. This would allow people and fan sites, trying to host tournaments to have control over setting and more control over cheating in general.

A simple card that can be turned on or off would be appreciated. To recap, this spell would allow players only to view their game settings and nothing else. I personally love this idea and I hope you guys too, what other type of castle magic would everyone love to see? It doesn't have to be pvp related but honestly, castle magic has so much potential and I would love to see even more people using it.