Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New bundles aren't available at every Gamestop :(

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
When will KI eventually sell bundles directly through Ebay; to tap into this bigger revenue stream; instead of leaving money on the table?

New bundles that come out,aren't always available at every vendor. And some business savvy folks able to access them, are selling them on Ebay; at double and triple their retail value.

Selling game gear and bundles through multiple online vendors may create additional viable, revenue generating streams for KI.

Administrator
Hello,

I'm sorry you are having trouble finding certain bundles in store. But we will not offer them on ebay and do not recommend that players purchase them from re-sellers on that website.

When bundles are no longer available in stores, however, they usually will become available to purchase from our website. https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
Hi,

I was wondering when you would sell all the bundles on your website again.
I remember a while back you did a sale that was called Bundle-A-Palooza (?)
I really liked that, and I am hoping you'd return that so I can buy a couple bundles!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
eSnowFrost on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering when you would sell all the bundles on your website again.
I remember a while back you did a sale that was called Bundle-A-Palooza (?)
I really liked that, and I am hoping you'd return that so I can buy a couple bundles!
Bundle-A-Palooza is an annual event and occurs in September.

Plant-A-Palooza is the next scheduled event (December) and Pack-A-Palooza is after that (February).

Stars of the Spiral fan website has a full calendar of Paloozas.