Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Battle Item to Wear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I was just getting on when I thought of a great idea for faculty of wizard101 to make and it would be potions! I first thought of the idea from the transformation potions, and then I thought, well maybe it would be cool if we could make them, wear them, or even use them in battle. We could make them just like making equipment or housing. Also, I'm not saying it would give a card, just help us out somein battle but after we use them they would dissappear and then we would make another. The potions would somehow help us in battle, such as accuracy or damage, and after they've been used, it would make a smoke cloud or something mystifying. The potions would have to be crafted somehow like on a crafting table or in, maybe a lab or experimental building. It would be by world or level and the farther you're into the potion making, the hard to make, but more effective, the potions.

If the potions went by levels like gardening or carfting, the titles might be like:
Potion Maker's Apprentice
Novice Potion Maker
Intiate Potion Maker
Intermediate Potion Maker
Journeyman Potion Maker
Expert Potion Maker
Adept Potion Maker
Master Potion Maker
Grandmaster Potion Maker
Legendary Potion Maker

Tell me what you think of my idea and I hope this becomes a part of wizard101 in the future!
Thanks for reading this! :D :D

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I think the idea of being able to brew your own potions is good, but they would have to take up backpack space, and you cannot do PVP while under the effect of a potion other than a transformation potion.

Being able to brew your own potions, like the damage enhancing ones, would be a very good addition, in my opinion, as long as you can store them until you WANT to activate them. They would however be unable to be activated in battle, since you would need access to your backpack to drink one of the crafted ones.

Crafted potions could last anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 day. Crafted potions could also include permanent effect potions, but that gets into the nastiness of people claiming its 'unfair' during pvp if you have too many of the Permanent boost elixirs used.

Brewing potions would take Reagents.