Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Battle Animations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
In my 5 years of playing Wizard101 battles were my favorite thing to do. (Now mostly battles were everyone favorite thing, but some people did use there accounts for other things like pets and crafting) Battles will never get boring to be but I think the animation (the one where the wizard is casting) should be different to help bring the game more to life.
My idea was for every different school should have a different casting animation. Now KI did a good job with there one animation how it matches up to mostly every school but I think having a different cast animation would make the game more interesting for when you have to battle a lot of mobs.
I think this would be a good addition to the game, what do you guys thing?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
Well I would agree, I have been playing since I was very young and I've recently started playing again, and I would agree some of the animations cloudless have different animations. It feels like premium treasure cards/out of card packs have cool animations and are refreshing, but really. To be honest I think this is an interesting idea, especially for those who only have 1 animation.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Cool Idea and new Animation in Minion Summoning (which has been suggested time and time again) would be cool too!