Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Balance Spell??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
1. Okay so I have been noticing that every school has the Mass Prism spell except Balance. Me personally I think they need to add in a Mass Prism Spell for the Balance School. Balance is a powerful school but I think it is only fair that every school gets a Mass Prism spell.
2. Also I have another suggestion, and this one is about Quests. I think I speak for everyone when I say that there will be at least 2-3 times that you accidentally accept a Side Quest that you do not need or do not want. Now the reason for me saying this is that my suggestion/idea is that you should be able to Delete any Side Quest that you do not want or did not mean to accept.

3. My last suggestion is about Wands. Everyone knows that all Wands have different Colors on them. Well my suggestion is that you should be able to take them to a shop and Color them like you can your Armor Set. I think it everyone would love that!

Me personally, I think these are great Ideas for the game and also great Ideas to be put in the next updates. Let me know what everyone thinks about these Ideas, and also I would love for Wizard101 to think about these! :)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Balance doesn't have a Mass Prism because it doesn't have a Prism because it has no opposite.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I agree with the one about the wand but balance doesn't have a prism of its own so why should it have a mass prism? Also, balance has spells like hydra and chimera along with boosts for all the other schools (spirit and elemental traps/blades). Lastly, the whole point of the game is to do quests so would it really be impossible to just defeat say 6 mobs and collect something? After all, you can always decline the next side quest that comes after the one you completed.

Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Yea I do see what y'all are saying about the Mass Prism, but I also have to say that they should add in the delete quest option in the game. I think it would make people's life much easier instead of having to go through all of those pages to find your main quest. I mean it is just a suggestion but I hope that they will definitely take the Wand Coloring into consideration. I can guarantee that everyone would love that in one of the updates :)

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
Ethan ShadowDreame... on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
1. Okay so I have been noticing that every school has the Mass Prism spell except Balance. Me personally I think they need to add in a Mass Prism Spell for the Balance School. Balance is a powerful school but I think it is only fair that every school gets a Mass Prism spell.
2. Also I have another suggestion, and this one is about Quests. I think I speak for everyone when I say that there will be at least 2-3 times that you accidentally accept a Side Quest that you do not need or do not want. Now the reason for me saying this is that my suggestion/idea is that you should be able to Delete any Side Quest that you do not want or did not mean to accept.

3. My last suggestion is about Wands. Everyone knows that all Wands have different Colors on them. Well my suggestion is that you should be able to take them to a shop and Color them like you can your Armor Set. I think it everyone would love that!

Me personally, I think these are great Ideas for the game and also great Ideas to be put in the next updates. Let me know what everyone thinks about these Ideas, and also I would love for Wizard101 to think about these! :)
Why would balance have a prism? Balance has no opposite so a prism isn't necessary.

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
I have had an idea like this many times. Exactly like this. But since Balance has no opposite, why dosent it just convert to a random one?? It would help so much with Balance bosses in Celestia up because they have tons of resist there.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Brandon I agree with you 100%. Celestia's bosses have ridiculous resist so I think a prism spell should be added for Balance and once you use it, it just gives a random prism instead of a certain one. I think it would be cool.