Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New balance and death spell Idea,reply back.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2015
Balance
------------
Name: Card swap
Pips:4
What would it do: It will take THREE random Cards from the enemy
Animation: Has the same animation as reshuffle but with only three cards moving to the player.
Level:97 ------ Decisions
Requirements: Availing hands, Supernova, Manaburst
Who teaches it: Alhazered
Quest: He sends you to go fight a balance boss that took his book of balance and he would reward this spell after
doing his task
Gold:1000
Exp:73000
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Death
----------------------
Name: Puppet master
Pips:6
What would it do: Take control of the player or enemy cards making them attack their team or support your team
Animation: Looks like beguile but both of the players will be wrapped around beguile:
Requirements: Must have beat wintertusk
Level:97
Who Teacher it: Dworgyan
Quest: He wants you to fetch his old eye back from a boss who fled to khrysalis and he would reward you this spell after doing his task
Gold:1000
Exp:73000
---------------------------------------------------------
Please reply on what you think of these spells.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Think it might be a bit too OP

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Beguile is useless enough that we don't need a copycat spell. Idk how this would affect PvP but it would absolutely not be worth six of my pips in PvE combat.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
The Card Swap deal wouldn't be very useful unless you're fighting an enemy from your own school. I'm assuming when you say the spell will "take THREE random cards from the enemy" you mean that those 3 cards will show up in your next hand. If so you run the risk of replacing your useful cards with 3 possibly worthless cards. Bosses have infinite decks so taking their cards will accomplish little except maybe delaying them for one round. So virtually the same as a 0-pip stun at best.
If your intent was that it would "destroy" 3 cards that would be a little more useful but still of negligible value.
And the 6-pip Puppet Master... Starblood653 summed it up. Even basic Beguile is of questionable value but a 6-pip version ... I don't think so.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2015
Well you guys are right about the 6 pip death spell. But when I mean control the player I mean take control over a player cards and body for 2 rounds... It may be op but all beguile does is just let the enemy or player be on the same team as you for one round. BUT this spell is like an upgraded version of beguile, it would actually control the player or enemy cards and spells and if it was less then 6 pips, people would just spam the spell and people would become very mad about it. @Starblood653 @TucsonWizard

@TucsonWizard The balance spell: You are right about "Destroying" but destroying cards from Npc enemy would do no effect because infinite cards but from pvp, that would be really useful. But from my side of view I was thinking it would just take random cards from enemies or pvp players and reduce the spell by 1 or 2 pips which wouldn't make it very op.