Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Astral Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Seeing that this is the forum for the Arcanum as well (which is where a majority of my Astral spell ideas will be based for), I figured I'd post my suggestions here so I hope you enjoy. I'll have these in worlds, so it is easier to follow along. These spells are ALL meant to be trainable, but if it is desired, then it can be crafted or rewarded.

Celestia:
  • Breaker () - +50 damage and +5% armour piercing to spell (Level 53)
  • Forceful () - +100 damage and +5% armour piercing to spell (Level 58)
Zafaria:
  • Dangerous () - +125 damage and +10% armour piercing to spell (Level 64)
  • Chance () - For 4 rounds, either +25% damage to next incoming spell or -20% damage to next incoming spell (similar to that of Berserk) (Level 66)
  • Lucky () - For 4 rounds, +10% power pip chance (Level 66)
Avalon
  • Simplify () - Reduces the binded spell by 1 pip. This is a useful spell(especially before shadow pip-school spells) which only exists as a treasure card. This can be a bonus spell in Avalon as a possible crafted spell from Grady (much like the other bonus spells). Of course, you'll need a tough recipe such as the following (15 Simplify treasure cards, 60 sunstone, 10 amber and 25 draconium as ingredients for the actual card). The cost of this recipe would be 65,000 gold.
  • Polymorph Fomori () - Polymorph as a Fomori for 6 rounds. Much like Simplify, this spell would be a crafted spell by Grady. Costing 35,000 gold, this can be an interesting crafted spell (25 Medusa treasure cards, 25 sunstone, 6 amber, 10 Merle's whiskers (?)). The spells which the Polymorph will give the wizard will include: Minotaur, Aftershock (225 damage version), Myth Trap, Myth Blade, Humangofrog (305-345 damage version), Crushed Down (exclusive spell: 3 pips & 80% accuracy - 275 damage and +20% all damage spells (global)). The polymorph will have a 50% storm boost, 80% myth resist and 5,500 health.
Azteca
  • Painful () - +175 damage and +10 armour piercing to next spell (Level 86)
  • Cutting Knife () - +5% armour piercing to positive spear blades (Level 87)
  • Barricaded - () - For 4 rounds, +20% critical block rating (Level 87)
  • Polymorph Parrot () - Polymorph as Parrot for 6 rounds. Has 80% myth resist and 50% storm boost. Has 6,500 health. Spells included: Myth Blade, Myth Trap, Myth Fuel, Earthquake, Minotaur, Orthorus, Time of Legends, Pierce, Air Attack (2 pips, 100% accuracy - 210 damage and +20% to next damage spell), Shank From Above (4 pips, 100% accuracy - 25 damage then 375 damage. +5 piercing to next damage spell).
  • Polymorph Parasaur () - Polymorph as Parasaur for 6 rounds. Has 80% fire resist and 50% ice boost. Has 6,000 health. Spells include: Fire Blade, Fire Trap, Fire Beetle, Meteor Strike, Phoenix, Fiery Giant (625 damage and -25% accuracy to all enemies), Steal Charm, Strike (5 pips, 100% accuracy - 10+405 damage over 3 rounds and +25% damage to all damage spells), Backdraft (+15% version), Smoke Screen

Due to character limit, rest on google doc. Peace!