Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New animations and cut scenes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2014
Maybe wizard101 should add some cut scenes and animations to the game maybe when you teleport to the commons or you home room It should have something like this, I'm a balance wizard so maybe I can stand of a Balance weight thing and while I am standing on it a giant pile of sand comes on the other side and Throws me to a portal which teleports me to the commons you my castle also You could add it so it looks like you failed on the landing Also when you face a boss a animation of you getting hurt before you battle and regaining your strength and going to battle. When you faint you should fall down on the floor and sit there putting your head down in your knees. maybe when you friend somebody you can go up to them and give them a handshake. In pvp if you lose you can fall down onto your knees in shock and if you won you could do your regular dance or go up to them and pat them on the back. When you play a pet mini game your pet could fist bump you or maybe even wave when there playing a mini-game and zoom off to play.

This is my idea comment below if you have another animation idea.

Andrew swiftstone level 19 wizard

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kyle Swiftstone on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Maybe wizard101 should add some cut scenes and animations to the game maybe when you teleport to the commons or you home room It should have something like this, I'm a balance wizard so maybe I can stand of a Balance weight thing and while I am standing on it a giant pile of sand comes on the other side and Throws me to a portal which teleports me to the commons you my castle also You could add it so it looks like you failed on the landing Also when you face a boss a animation of you getting hurt before you battle and regaining your strength and going to battle. When you faint you should fall down on the floor and sit there putting your head down in your knees. maybe when you friend somebody you can go up to them and give them a handshake. In pvp if you lose you can fall down onto your knees in shock and if you won you could do your regular dance or go up to them and pat them on the back. When you play a pet mini game your pet could fist bump you or maybe even wave when there playing a mini-game and zoom off to play.

This is my idea comment below if you have another animation idea.

Andrew swiftstone level 19 wizard
It's been suggested. Cut scenes are from Pirates. This is not Pirates. The animations are fine, again, suggested and due to the amount of coding required, will simply not happen.

By the way, no one is ever going to fall down in a faint or on their knees in this game. Ever. This is a children's game.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
This may be a little challenging if the game desingers tried this. It would be really hard to do all of the time like this. Great thinking, though.

Angela Gem, Exalted Theurgist