Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New AIR school...!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
So I was thinking about making a school for Air or Sky. I know a lot are saying that storm is already sort of that, but i think they could make it completely different. This is the way i see it...

(Basic school spells)
Lvl 1: Owl, 1 pip, 95-135 damage
Lvl 5: Screaming Eagle, 2 pips, 225-265 damage
Lvl 8: Sky shield, 0 pips, -60% to all spells
Lvl 10: Cyclone, 3 pips, 75 + 300 damage over 3 rounds
Lvl 16: Air/Sky Trap, 0 pips, +30% to air/sky spells
Lvl 22: Soaring Hawk, 4 pips, 450-510 damage
Lvl 26: Hurricane, 2 pips, +30% to all air/sky spells
Lvl 33: Falcon, 5 pips, 525-585 damage
Lvl 42: Gryphon, 6 pips, 635-695 damage

Some of the school specific spells (that I thought of so far) would be the following:

Air/Sky Blade, 0 pips, +40% damage to air/sky spells
Evade, 0 pips, directs enemey attack to another enemy for 1 round
Twister, 90 per pip to all enemies
Air minion, 3 pips, (focuses on taunting attacks and boosting wizard)

And finally, the big Lvl 48 spell:

Astreaus, 7 pips, 675 Air/Sky damage + evade to all enemies

(I thought of Astreaus becuase he is known as the father of the winds just fyi)

Also, school symbol could be a pair of wings coming out of a cloud, or just wings and the colors maybe white and silver?

Well that's all i thought of, if you guys could post some responses that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Mason Mistbane, Grandmaster Storm

Defender
Apr 02, 2009

It sounds pretty cool, but, I mean you ARE a Diviner right? A grandmaster Diviner?

You should know that Storm is a combo of Water Air and Electricity. Wouldn't making the air school would be, I dunno, splitting the school of Storm into two?

Not saying your idea is bad, it sounds really cool, but how about renaming it like, Aviary like birds, or Flight?

Just saying, I see a lot of people suggest Air and Water as schools. Those are both sorta part of Storm.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner ( storm )

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
looking back at what you wrote i think that a lot of thought was put into it and it is certainly better then most other made up schools . HOWEVER, the attacks are over powered (a little bit, not to much) not like that watere school that someone thought of that was like 1000000 damage for two pips to all enemies. but i would tweak it down by.......idk, like 100 per pip :D also the guy above is right i feel it is a copy of storm, but you gots sense with this stuff just a little less strong in the future, more different, less storm school, and thats about it!

from one grandmaster diviner to another

David Thundergem :)