Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New 98 spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Okay so I had an Idea for new minions that you can either learn in Khrysalis pt II or a side world (maybe pulled back to Wysteria to learn ONE spell from the teacher of your school) They are:
Triton minion (Glowing purple Triton. Rank 14 3,250 hp)
Frost Giant minion (Glowing Light blue Frost giant, slightly smaller. Rank 14 5,750 hp)
Dragon minion (Glowing red Dragon. Rank 14 3,750 hp)
Forest lord minion (Glowing green Forest lord Rank 14 5,050 hp)
Medusa minion (Glowing yellow Medusa Rank 14 4,250 hp)
Specter minion (Glowing blackish-red specter Rank 14 4,750 hp)
Judgement minion (Glowing orange Judgement minion Rank 14 5,550 hp)
Hope you enjoy!!!!
Christo Mythspear 95 myth

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Okay so I had an Idea for new minions that you can either learn in Khrysalis pt II or a side world (maybe pulled back to Wysteria to learn ONE spell from the teacher of your school) They are:
Frost Giant minion (Glowing Light blue Frost giant, slightly smaller. Rank 14 5,750 hp)
Hope you enjoy!!!!
I chose each of these because they are me the creatures for that school... I want to change the life minion to "Dryad" and the myth minion into "Humongofrog".

Please respond!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Hope you enjoy!!!!
while I like the idea of strong minions, nobody is going to wait a minimum of 7 rounds, doing nothing, jsut to cast a minion spell. I think we have enough minions in the game that we learn. I would rather boiost up the L75 minion a small bit rather than give a new minion that most people wouldnt even use due to time requirements of casting.

That being said, IF they give us Rank 14 Minions, they better have SOME critical hit/block and resistances.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
dayerider on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
while I like the idea of strong minions, nobody is going to wait a minimum of 7 rounds, doing nothing, jsut to cast a minion spell. I think we have enough minions in the game that we learn. I would rather boiost up the L75 minion a small bit rather than give a new minion that most people wouldnt even use due to time requirements of casting.

That being said, IF they give us Rank 14 Minions, they better have SOME critical hit/block and resistances.
Okay... so YES they will have crit., crit. block, universal resist, and stun block. They are NOT 14 pips but can just use pretty much any spell. I would LIKE them to be around 8 pips. They will (hopefully) be able to use up to the shadow spells

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Hope you enjoy!!!!
Here are the spells they can use in general

• Any starter blades (spirit/elemental as well)
  • Rnk 4-10 attack/ heal spells
  • Enchants/Auras
  • lvl 35 spells
  • The steal remove charms/wards (even if they never got it)
  • etc.