Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Neighborhoods?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
I was thinking... what if there were neighborhoods? It would be a great way to get to know other wizards! We would have smaller houses... BUT! They would cost less! I love having friends over to my house and with that we could just ring the doorbell, a message would pop up saying you have a visitor, and you can click "yes" or "no" if you want them to come in, so we wont have random people coming and partying in your house. It would be easy to show off your garden, too! Post a reply with what you think!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I love the idea, but how would you buy space in that certain neighborhood? Remember millions of people play wizard 101, so how many neighborhoods would there be? hundreds of thousands, which greatly decreases the chance of anyone buying a space in your neighborhood. Great idea though :D

William Crowthistle legendary pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Or you could buy a neighborhood :) and link all of your other wizards houses to your own. This would be very helpful! so your main could go over to your Alts house where all the crafting tables might be, etc!

Another Idea would be to limit the neighborhood to 10 friends.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
danton1983 wrote:
Or you could buy a neighborhood :) and link all of your other wizards houses to your own. This would be very helpful! so your main could go over to your Alts house where all the crafting tables might be, etc!

Another Idea would be to limit the neighborhood to 10 friends.

I like the idea, maybe if the neighborhood is between friends and a friend coulod ask if they could move into your neighborhood or something like this.