Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need better gear for levels 120

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Like I said in the subject, I'd say we need another Waterworks, Aquila, and Darkmoor. The only reason is because that since level 100's and 120's have the same gear, it's as if though that leveling up has no point. Unfortunately, the more we level up, the more we suffer in terms of critical and block. It's as if though that leveling up takes us two steps backwards. Can we add another dungeon or boss fight that requires farming in order to get better gear? I just find it plain wrong that a level 100 has better percentages of landing critical and block with the same gear as a level 120. The higher the level, the more powerful you should be! Not the other way around. Side Note: I just don't see the magic with the pip conversion. It's a good add to the game, but Critical and Block have already dominated it, and there's no turning back. (Why not just add it as a compliment with Critical and Block instead of repelling away from it). Love you KingsIsle, keep up the work. :)

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
ewnay ungenday in the ingspray... shhhh... and there here are some nice aggressive boots already (Time Warden's).

I agree that the level decay on crit & block is excessive.