Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Necromancers on the evil side

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Wouldn't it be cool if the necromancers can choose whether or not they want to go on malistaires side. We can go to a world JUST FOR NECROMANCERS!!! (Yes i know Marleybone is death related, but still..) Their can be a place where we meet with malistaire and discuss evil quests and plot some evil plans for him. Plus, malistaire the undying is twice as powerful so twice the evil...

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Being a Death Wizard myself, i would love this idea. Working for the greatest Necromancer in the spiral would be very exciting for me.

Hunter Wildcather lvl 70

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
interesting idea! that might be kind of fun....i'd make a new death wiz just to be evil

Sydney Lotus 75 Necromancer

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
All the wizards who play W101 are part of Ravenwood school. Um, if you become evil then I guess you would not be part of a school to fight evil. So this is not Wizard101. Does this work with morganthe too? Maybe all of the bosses ever created in this game?!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Malistaire Fan101 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if the necromancers can choose whether or not they want to go on malistaires side. We can go to a world JUST FOR NECROMANCERS!!! (Yes i know Marleybone is death related, but still..) Their can be a place where we meet with malistaire and discuss evil quests and plot some evil plans for him. Plus, malistaire the undying is twice as powerful so twice the evil...
Not really fare that only Necromancers get to choose side. Though it would be kind of cool for all schools fighting eachother.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
What? I got sad now... I am a thaumaturge, and I don't like Malistaire! If all my death friends got evil, it wouldn't be W101 anymore. It would be EvilWizard101! (But KI can make a game named Evil101)
I wouldn't play that game...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge of the Astrals

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Perhaps this could be a choice in the new world, but for any wizard, not just death. At the beginning of the world you get to chose, but always at the end of the world you would become good again (just because it would cause too many complications if you were to always be evil)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
MythWizardForeves on May 19, 2013 wrote:
Perhaps this could be a choice in the new world, but for any wizard, not just death. At the beginning of the world you get to chose, but always at the end of the world you would become good again (just because it would cause too many complications if you were to always be evil)
good idea! i'm sure KI can work with that!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
That would be super fun since I am a Death Wizard, but I highly doubt this will ever happen. Just keep hoping and dreaming. Maybe one day something like this will be added to the game.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Maybe there can be a 13th world specifically for whatever school you are in...

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
There will probably be a unique world with different bosses, gear, and quests for your school. It might even come after Morganthe's storyline is finished!!!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
MythWizardForeves on May 19, 2013 wrote:
That would work well with my idea for the 3rd arc, where the villain kidnaps your family. Maybe he says he will release them if you agree to become evil and work for him. And evil wizards could challenge you to street fights!