Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth the weak

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
360
While farming a wraith outside Village of sorrow with my Grand Master Myth using the dog to kill, it took so long to get up bladesand traps that i suffered in health doing so, whn in my next fight a life Grandmaster ran in and placed a fient and trap hit with Centaur and killed the wraith ion a matter of a few moves. It made me clearly see how weak Myth is from a clear standpoint. I would love to see anyone kill this wraith with Myth using a fient and a trap like the Life wizard did. It cant be done.
Myth takes so much time getting prepared to hit that in the end precious pips have to be spent on healing. Slow to kill, Myth ranks Last in my list of wizards in strength. Next is Ice, It is not as bad as Myth but still Frost giant is no storm lord, and my next weak would be Fire, I say the top three wizards in this game are storm, Death, and Balance while Fire Myth and Ice take the bottom, Life though strong as i just indicated, is not really a fighter but healer so I dont count him when it comes to the fighting wizards.
Having made every wizard in the game and now with account full of Grands I love Death and storm, and would love to see a NON Fizz, fight between
the two and let the best wizard win.

Hero
May 19, 2009
791
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
10
i think its meant to be like that because myth gets minions that can do the same spells the wizards can doing double the damage.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
DarthNexus wrote:
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.
I know right! DarkBlood1 stop making posts about myth if you SUCK at using it. Let people have their fun and stop rambling about how YOU cant beat a boss. DarkBlood1 its not myth, its you. :x

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2902
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.
I know right! DarkBlood1 stop making posts about myth if you SUCK at using it. Let people have their fun and stop rambling about how YOU cant beat a boss. DarkBlood1 its not myth, its you. :x


I don't see the title of Moderator by either of your names. What gives you the right to tell the opening poster what to do?

To the opening poster: Yes, Myth lacks a big one-hit spell.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
14
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.
I know right! DarkBlood1 stop making posts about myth if you SUCK at using it. Let people have their fun and stop rambling about how YOU cant beat a boss. DarkBlood1 its not myth, its you. :x


i completely agree let people have their fun! its the person whos bad not the power! :x :x :x

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
66
Off topic: I agree with colagada. If you aren't mods, don't demand that. Try being a bit nicer about it, maybe?

On Topic: Just get to Grandmaster, or near it, and wait for bigger spells or something. Myth isn't that weak. Minions are always there to help.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
colagada wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.
I know right! DarkBlood1 stop making posts about myth if you SUCK at using it. Let people have their fun and stop rambling about how YOU cant beat a boss. DarkBlood1 its not myth, its you. :x


I don't see the title of Moderator by either of your names. What gives you the right to tell the opening poster what to do?

To the opening poster: Yes, Myth lacks a big one-hit spell.


Dude, you must not have seen the 6 other posts of this guy hating on myth, we all have good reason to hate this thread.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
33
ARE YOU KIDDING!? MYTH ROCKS! and how R we behind, we have an attack all spell, earthquake and one of the best 1v1 hit spells. AND what do you mean it takes to long to add up all the traps and blades! the blades boost effects both of the spells attacks and as for traps use a convert at the end and then the first attack uses convert and the second which is the stronger one uses the traps !

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
25
myth is so weak i mean minotaur is bad othorus is back next spells total of myth would be 4 lol

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
fizzyjosh640 wrote:
myth is so weak i mean minotaur is bad othorus is back next spells total of myth would be 4 lol
aww you and DarkBlood1 were made for each other. :? Your obiously ashamed of your school if you wont post yours .

Andrew lvl 50 myth
Isiah Spirtthorn lvl 11 balance

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
200
Myth isn't weak, Myth is the only school that has a lot of minions, the minions can really help you, it is good for help with other people like Life sometimes. I'll say, Myth is one of the best schools like the others

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
colagada wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:
O another post about the same exact thing posted by the same person. Spam much? Of course the life wizard easliy disposed of him, it was a death boss with a mesley ammont of health. You wouldnt have to heal if you just summoned a minion to hold aggro while you blade yourself.
I know right! DarkBlood1 stop making posts about myth if you SUCK at using it. Let people have their fun and stop rambling about how YOU cant beat a boss. DarkBlood1 its not myth, its you. :x


I don't see the title of Moderator by either of your names. What gives you the right to tell the opening poster what to do?

To the opening poster: Yes, Myth lacks a big one-hit spell.


Calm down and stop hacking on fred. Seriously, he is right. darkblood has made much over even 4 posts about his troubles with the myth school. It is getting annoying. Myth is not responsible for his lack of suckiness, game-wise.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
33
fizzyjosh640 wrote:
myth is so weak i mean minotaur is bad othorus is back next spells total of myth would be 4 lol


How are minotaur and orthrus bad spells, my myth wizard used them and now he's a warlord with almost full gear. And besides orthrus and minotaur make it hard for the opponent to block with shields. You probably just need to try harder because it has good spells. 8)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
233
All of you are wrong.

And don't tell them to calm down, Fred needs to calm down. He/She is scream-typing over MYTH school. They aren't amazing.

No schools are. Get over it~

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 Master
School;
Ice (Thaumaturgery)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
fancymay wrote:
All of you are wrong.

And don't tell them to calm down, Fred needs to calm down. He/She is scream-typing over MYTH school. They aren't amazing.

No schools are. Get over it~

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 Master
School;
Ice (Thaumaturgery)


When someone posts the same thing multiple time (DarkBlood1 posting how weak myth is about 12 different times) I will yell at them, we heard them the first time, they can get over it, but DarkBlood won't, Fred is not screaming over myth school, he is screaming at Dark for posting how weak myth is twice a month!

Survivor
May 12, 2009
4
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
38
Just a remark... Myth blade, Spirit blade and Time of legend = kill. kthxbai.

Angel UnicornBreath:
Life (50)
Myth (49) - ALMOST! THERE!!!
Death (40)

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
30
myth is a deshield and then hit strong school with lots of minions and things to give a "twist" to the normal fighting (pierce, and remove trap).

Myth is not ment to have a strong one hit spell.

Raptoris 8)

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
72
ya i think myth is the weakest too because they don't have a lot of attacking spell and they have weak minion and they have too much minion-related spell like sacrifice minion,shield minion,heal minion etc.

I'm not trying to threat myth i'm just giving my opinion so don't argue with me they just opinions. people shouldn't care about other opinion because it could start an argument. :P

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
windy91316 wrote:
ya i think myth is the weakest too because they don't have a lot of attacking spell and they have weak minion and they have too much minion-related spell like sacrifice minion,shield minion,heal minion etc.

I'm not trying to threat myth i'm just giving my opinion so don't argue with me they just opinions. people shouldn't care about other opinion because it could start an argument. :P


Dude, are minion is good, minotaur uses taunt to take all damage, earthquake is good in pvp, were not weak just cause we gotta double trap.