Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
ok so i am still using the only global spell on my myth guy, humongofrog, we need another global spell for myth
this is why us myth guys are being called noobs, cause we got no good global spells. before you quit the leveling up, pls consider giving us myths the best global spell, so we can have a good spell for our quests. pls consider. or atleast a good global spell. Thank you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
aroha1210 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
ok so i am still using the only global spell on my myth guy, humongofrog, we need another global spell for myth
this is why us myth guys are being called noobs, cause we got no good global spells. before you quit the leveling up, pls consider giving us myths the best global spell, so we can have a good spell for our quests. pls consider. or atleast a good global spell. Thank you
Clarification: Humongofrog isn't "global". It attacks all enemies.

"Time of Legend" is global. It affects all players in the duel.

You didn't say what level you are, but you do get another spell at Level 42 - Earthquake, that attacks all enemies.

This link to one of the fansites shows all Myth spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Myth_School_Spells

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Indeed Myth definately needs another AoE. Maybe it could be a 2-hit type of spell like Minotaur and Orthus. But dont be surprised if they dont give us some new rank 11 damage spells, because they did the same thing at the Avalon Update. At least we got some new Utility Spells which were pretty good (Except detonate, as a pyromancer, I don't use it that much)

#popcicool7777777

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Everyone gets called a noob at some point. Ignore it and play the game. Myth is a great school. And later on there is Earthquake. While not super powerful on its own, it certainly can be.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
I don't see how our current AoE(Area of Affect) spells are all that bad? Humongofrog is good in my opinion, we also get earthquake which is the only of its kind. As the game progresses, i'm pretty sure we will get more Aoe Attacks in the future. Just don't expect every single thing being handed to you. I on the other hand, am not having any problem with the current spells Myth has.