Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs work...really.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Recently, on the Message Boards, I've been seeing a lot of "death needs help" or "storm needs downgraded", when the only real problem is Myth. Myth gets the short end of every stick, by the time you get to level 50/60 you no longer have any use for minions. I've seen some improvement, but I think we need some work from the ground up of the Myth school. They need a healing spell, for starters, maybe I'd suggest something like Persephone's Gift, or something like that, tying in the Myth aspect with healing. I'd also suggest their health should be improved, because they have about the health of storm or a little above for the longest time. For example, I've seen people questing in Avalon, a myth and a life, the myth two levels ahead of the life, and they have 700 less health than the life. I think that myth should really get something, whether it be bolstered life, bolstered attacks, different kinds of spells, or something.
One other thing I was thinking about for myth is they really have some good ideas going for the "buff minion" type things. But, if you are in a 4 person team, you don't need minions. Perhaps change that to only defenses for yourself, or something like that. One place where myth definitely needs help is in between Celestia-Zafaria-Avalon, where they have no good damage to all spell! The best is Humongofrog, which if I remember right, you get at level 22!
I am a Storm wizard, and I feel bad for my myth counterparts because of how little they get out of the game and how little buffs/good spells myth gets.
Let me hear your thoughts!
Cheyenne StormHunter Level 99