Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth class

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
i think that the myth class does not have enough damage for the cards and that is not fair because every other class has way more so make new and better cards that are high damage or make arranges for the card damage

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
prodigy779 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
i think that the myth class does not have enough damage for the cards and that is not fair because every other class has way more so make new and better cards that are high damage or make arranges for the card damage
Myth is fine. All schools are fair; the game is set up that way. You have to learn each school's specialty.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
prodigy779 on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Myth is all about side effects. A medusa has 100 base damage difference from efreet and can also stun. Bone Dragon has 910 base damage over time, but no side effect.

Dont be discouraged, young wizard.

#popcicool7777777