Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystery Prisims

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
I though of a idea at were you are level 75 you get a new spell:

Mystery Prisim
pips:0
Changes your school into a different school for example:
I was battling a fire boss. i was going to use scarecrow. I use the mystery prisim and the prisim swaps death damage and turns it into balance damage. if the boss had a minion and that minion had a mystery prisim the death damage would turn into storm damage!

Like my idea?

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Read "New Prisims," No, people will cheat with it. It's better to seperate them.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
this idea is too unpredictable
a mdification is if they have just a mystery fire might get turned into fire unless you receive a special one that does everything but fire but in my honest opinion it is a waste and has no purpose or use when you already have prism that boosts your damage n same kind of enemy

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
This idea has crossed my mind as well, but a looooong time ago when the Astral Spells had just come out. The spell in itself would be exactly the same as your post reads, but as a star spell, it was a randomization bubble that converted outgoing spells to a random school other than the original.
With the addition of spells like Berserk with an in/out function, I don't know how exactly such a spell would augment game play and pvp... but I'm real excited to find out

Survivor
May 05, 2011
blaze552563 wrote:
this idea is too unpredictable
a mdification is if they have just a mystery fire might get turned into fire unless you receive a special one that does everything but fire but in my honest opinion it is a waste and has no purpose or use when you already have prism that boosts your damage n same kind of enemy

so what her idea was great an a plus in ideas if you will!