Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Tips

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here are some tips:

When in Big Ben,don't spill milk.It makes Big Ben a longer dungeon than you think.

Need help in Sunken City? Bring 3 mates to help you out.

Did someone or you get pulled into battle in Sunken City, get help or get mates to help your other mate.It gives cooperation and XP.

Is a lower level wizard fighting a stronger bad guy and need help, join in.

Defender
May 24, 2009
Here are some more tips:

When you are farming you WONT get your item as quick as you think. (Just luck)

Trying to save time going through those bosses in malistares instance? Why not bypass them.

Are you life and your in mooshu? Don't ignore mossback quests, you need them for rebirth!

Thats all!

Historian
May 15, 2009
my tips
you got those quests where u gotta beat the same enemies over and over to find a key or an item
BRING FRIENDS
it will pull more of the same beast in battle as well as make it easier for u to survive and find the item

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Dont assume a player will when or lose a fight, ask if they need help.
Work as a team both card wise and attitude wise.
Always lend a helping hand to others in need if they ask, you might get help in return when you need it.
You get the items you want (or didnt know you wanted until you see it) faster if you dont try sometimes.
When farming pvping battling questing etc. take a break once in awhile and change what your doing. Staying something on a long time and not go your way can over frustrate ya.

I think of more soon and post 'em
Gm Ice~ Alex SeaSword
Mas Life~ Alex DreamCrafter
Mag Storm~ Nathan StarBlood
Ad Death~ Alex DreamWalker
Ap fire and myth~ (forgot names,whoops lol)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Many times throughout the quests you are given you can save time, effort, and stress by 'overlapping' quests.

An example: Palace of Fire has five quest givers. As you enter, you talk to the main-line quest giver by the entrance. He will send you to the other four side-quest givers. If you visit them all, collecting quests, then go back to the main-line quest giver, you will have many quests, but they overlap: two of the quests call to go after the earth elementals, two after fire, and I believe three after the kroks. If you kill an earth elemental, you can get credit for both quests.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
On Bosses:

1) Set a mark just outside the boss door.

2) If you can, defeat any minions first. Yes, it may mean the boss might defeat you, but that's covered in step 3.

3) Use a potion (if you have one available), and immediately return to your mark.

With luck, you should only face the boss the second time around, as the minion hasn't returned yet. :D