Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My spell Ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
It seems that all of the cool kids have already gave their ideas at what the next spells in wizard 101 should be, and now it's time to put my two cents in.

Balance.
Spell name - Thief
Pips - 6
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - Uses one of the opponent's card in hand.

Animation - A small gremlin will jump up from behind the opposing wizard/enemy. It will prance about in the centre of the arena for a couple of seconds before diving into the ground. At which point whatever spell it stole will activate and that spells animation will begin.

The gremlin will steal 1 card from his hand at random. whether it be a skeletal dragon or a trap card.
----------
Spell - Axes of nature
Pips - 10
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - 70 for all elements. 400 non elemental damage

Animation - From the distance 6 axes will fly from over the shoulder of the spell caster, one at a time, towards the enemy. each axe will be coloured to represent the element it is hitting with (red = fire, light blue = ice, etc) after all six axes have hit, a larger axe will come from behind the spell caster and hit with the balance damage.

this will make an extremely strong attack for balance, hence why there is such a large pip cost.
--------------------------
Death
Spell - Dark surprise
Pips - 5
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - Converts next heal spell to damage.

Animation - A small dark cloud will form around the target wizard before a trap shield will appear. The next time this person heals, the trap will turn whatever health he would receive into damage.

this can be removed by the normal methods.

----------
Spell - Cursed
Pips - 8
Accuracy - 100%
Text on card - take 500 damage to place curse.

Animation - A wizard of darkness (similar to the one that you need to fight in order to get the level 58 death spell) appears facing the spell caster. He takes away 500 life points in the same way the wraith takes away life. The wizard then turns to the target, laughs, then charges head on into him. this will place a curse on the target which will deal 100 damage per round until the end of the fight.

I personally believe this is a good spell simply because of the tactical risk involved, If you have any charms on you, they will do a larger amount of damage to both yourself & your enemy..
---------------------------------
Fire
Spell - Battleship
Pips - 9
Accuracy - 75%
Text on card - 1100-1240 damage + 25% for all fire attacks.

Animation - A red mist will cover the floor of the arena, similar to the start of the leviathan spell card. A large space craft will float upwards from the mist. you hear a sound, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! several lasers fire at the target, a mixture of green and red. Whilst getting bombarded with laser fire, a missile is deployed from the top of the battleship, this hits the target causing the animation to end.

This just feels like the natural progression of fire and the only way to top efreet.

Spell -Now or never
Pips - 8
Accuracy - 100%
Text on card - your life will reach 0 in 2 rounds, 100% for all attacks

Animation - Fire rises from your position as a fire elemental rises from where you are standing, The elemental will place an aurora around you before disappearing. This will provide you with 100% bonus on damage. If in 2 rounds you have failed to beat the other player, the fire elemental will return. Furious that you haven't destroyed the opponent with his generous gift of power, he will fire a ray of flames at you, taking off all of your life.

Another tactical one. this will force the fire to make a tough decision, with the risk of fizzing, the opponent shielding, and other factors, this will give him a lot to think about.

This is all I can think of at this present time. I will be adding more to this topic as I can think of them.

Comments & criticisms are welcomed, Just don't be too mean :)

Historian
May 01, 2010
budswort wrote:
It seems that all of the cool kids have already gave their ideas at what the next spells in wizard 101 should be, and now it's time to put my two cents in.

Balance.
Spell name - Thief
Pips - 6
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - Uses one of the opponent's card in hand.

Animation - A small gremlin will jump up from behind the opposing wizard/enemy. It will prance about in the centre of the arena for a couple of seconds before diving into the ground. At which point whatever spell it stole will activate and that spells animation will begin.

The gremlin will steal 1 card from his hand at random. whether it be a skeletal dragon or a trap card.
----------
Spell - Axes of nature
Pips - 10
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - 70 for all elements. 400 non elemental damage

Animation - From the distance 6 axes will fly from over the shoulder of the spell caster, one at a time, towards the enemy. each axe will be coloured to represent the element it is hitting with (red = fire, light blue = ice, etc) after all six axes have hit, a larger axe will come from behind the spell caster and hit with the balance damage.

this will make an extremely strong attack for balance, hence why there is such a large pip cost.
--------------------------
Death
Spell - Dark surprise
Pips - 5
Accuracy - 85%
Text on card - Converts next heal spell to damage.

Animation - A small dark cloud will form around the target wizard before a trap shield will appear. The next time this person heals, the trap will turn whatever health he would receive into damage.

this can be removed by the normal methods.

----------
Spell - Cursed
Pips - 8
Accuracy - 100%
Text on card - take 500 damage to place curse.

Animation - A wizard of darkness (similar to the one that you need to fight in order to get the level 58 death spell) appears facing the spell caster. He takes away 500 life points in the same way the wraith takes away life. The wizard then turns to the target, laughs, then charges head on into him. this will place a curse on the target which will deal 100 damage per round until the end of the fight.

I personally believe this is a good spell simply because of the tactical risk involved, If you have any charms on you, they will do a larger amount of damage to both yourself & your enemy..
Fire
Spell - Battleship
Pips - 9
Accuracy - 75%
Text on card - 1100-1240 damage + 25% for all fire attacks.

Animation - A red mist will cover the floor of the arena, similar to the start of the leviathan spell card. A large space craft will float upwards from the mist. you hear a sound, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! several lasers fire at the target, a mixture of green and red. Whilst getting bombarded with laser fire, a missile is deployed from the top of the battleship, this hits the target causing the animation to end.

This just feels like the natural progression of fire and the only way to top efreet.

Spell -Now or never
Pips - 8
Accuracy - 100%
Text on card - your life will reach 0 in 2 rounds, 100% for all attacks

Animation - Fire rises from your position as a fire elemental rises from where you are standing, The elemental will place an aurora around you before disappearing. This will provide you with 100% bonus on damage. If in 2 rounds you have failed to beat the other player, the fire elemental will return. Furious that you haven't destroyed the opponent with his generous gift of power, he will fire a ray of flames at you, taking off all of your life.

Another tactical one. this will force the fire to make a tough decision, with the risk of fizzing, the opponent shielding, and other factors, this will give him a lot to think about.

This is all I can think of at this present time. I will be adding more to this topic as I can think of them.

Comments & criticisms are welcomed, Just don't be too mean :)

i love your ideas
mostly the fire ones, sinse i cant fizzle, this is something you can do- blade blade blade, trap trap trap, untill your up to 14 power pips, and then now or never, then efreet XD love it! then, the battle ship, you probably should make it 10 pips, so it aligns with the balance spell, and it does more damage.
why not, for now or never give one more turn, so there is much less of a margin for failing. but, either way love it, it would really make them think.

either way, i llove your spells