Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My secondary Schools. Please Help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
Hello everyone, I am a level 40 Myth character. I have up to Tower Shield from Ice School.

My question is which school should I get spells from now. A lot that I've read suggests Life, but the person I do pretty much everything with is a mid 40s level Life School. Does that make a difference? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading,

Cloud.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
GunslingerCloud wrote:
Hello everyone, I am a level 40 Myth character. I have up to Tower Shield from Ice School.

My question is which school should I get spells from now. A lot that I've read suggests Life, but the person I do pretty much everything with is a mid 40s level Life School. Does that make a difference? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading,

Cloud.

I would be happy to make recommendations, but before I do, could you post a little bit about your play style (do you prefer to shield, buff, and hit hard or are you more impulsive and go for the quick kill) and any additional information regarding other training point spells would be great as well.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
My legendary myth's secondary is death school. Its worked well for me at least. :D
I had suggested that to anothe friend who is a myth and she said it helped her too.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
GunslingerCloud wrote:

Thank you for reading,

Cloud.

My suggestion: learn how to use your Prisms to Cap your Traps for your Minotaur and Orthrus.

Secondary School suggestion:
Death to Feint
Level 50+:
Sun School: Strong (50), Giant (52), Monstrous (56), Gargantuan (58)
Star School: Fortify (50), Amplify (52), Vengeance (56), Empowerment (58)
Moon School: Polymorph Treant (55)

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
GunslingerCloud wrote:

Thank you for reading,

Cloud.
ummm i would do life

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
gtarhannon wrote:
GunslingerCloud wrote:

Thank you for reading,

Cloud.

I would be happy to make recommendations, but before I do, could you post a little bit about your play style (do you prefer to shield, buff, and hit hard or are you more impulsive and go for the quick kill) and any additional information regarding other training point spells would be great as well.

Well it depends, if I'm killing a boss I like to stack up the damage and inflict a lot of pain at once, but for normal battles, I like to get them over with as quick as possible. (I know,I'm picky :P)

------- Thank you everybody for your suggestions, it certainly gives me some things to think about!! -------