Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My random Lvl 78 spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
School: Fire.
Accuracy: 75%.
Type: Damage.
Name: Sekhmet.
Effect: Deal 945 - 1030, -50% Accuracy, and Dispel to next Storm & Ice spell.
Level: 78.
Movement: The creature comes out like Ra except out of a blazing fire behind it. The creature points over at the target with it's Ankh before a blazing fire burns the target, leaving a smokescreen, and an Ice and Storm dispel.

School: Ice.
Accuracy: 80%.
Type: Damage/Charm.
Name: Sabertooth Tiger.
Effect: Deal 310 + 810, Stun, Taunt Target, and +30% to next 3 Ice damage spells. (Ice Traps.)
Movement: The Sabertooth Tiger runs out from a very strong blizzard in the background. The Tiger let's out a loud roar of power, then leaps up at the target and slashes one time, leaving the target frozen and taunted, he lets out one more roar and the Ice traps appear, the Tiger turns and disappears back into the blizzard.

School: Storm.
Accuracy: 70%.
Name: Karkinos.
Effect: Deal 665 + 1165 Storm Damage over 3 rounds, Stun, and +25% to all Storm damage spells. (Darkwind.)
Movement: A giant crashing wave comes up, revealing the giant black and purple crab, the crab snaps it's pinchers and then pinches the target, leaving the enemy stunned and a Darkwind comes up.

School: Balance.
Accuracy: 85%.
Name: Sphinx.
Effect: Deal 445 + 945 Balance Damage over 3 rounds + -35% Damage to Target's next attack. (Weakness.)
Movement: The giant Sphinx appear in the middle of the field as just a desert statue, but then it's eyes glow a neon red and the Sphinx jumps up onto it's hind legs, emitting a growl towards the target before swiping it, once it swipes the target, a small sandstorm appears around the target and then before it leaves the Sphinx roars, leaving a Weakness on the target.

School: Life.
Accuracy: 90%.
Name: Ceryneian Hind.
Effect: Deal 700 - 810 Life Damage to all enemies, +10% Accuracy to allies, and -20% Accuracy to targets. (Guidence & Smoke Screen.)
Movement: The deer runs out from the row of small birch trees and charges at the targets with it's antlers, once the deer finishes it's attacks, The deer raises it's head up, and Guidence appears on the casters allies and herself/himself, then a smokescreen appears on the targets.

School: Myth.
Name: Harpies.
Effect: Deal 830 - 910 Myth Damage to all + Steal 1 positive charm from targets.
Movement: Some white puffy clouds appear above the field and three Harpies fly out from the clouds, they let out a shrieking cry and then swoop down and attack the targets one by one. The Harpies then swing back around and take one positive charm from the targets (If they have one in play.) and give the positive charm to the caster.

School: Death.
Name: Werewolf/Lycanthrope.
Effect: Deal 600 damage to all enemies, convert half to health, and 900 Death damage over 3 rounds. (Poison.)
Movement: A giant rock appears in the middle of the field, and then the Werewolf jumps up onto the rock and lets out a loud howl before running down and striking the targets one by one. When the Werewolf steals health from the targets he puts the health into the small moon above the rock, the moon then gets bigger by how much health it carries, then he runs over towards the caster and shoves the giant moon into the caster, giving him/her the health before turning around and letting out another howl. The poison then appears on the targets then the Werewolf disappears.

Yea, those are my Lvl 78 spells I think they should put on. No mean comments or anything, I just wanted to give it a shot. :-D

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
WizardTrainer54 wrote:

Effect: Deal 310 + 810, Stun, Taunt Target, and +30% to next 3 Ice damage spells. (Ice Traps.)

Effect: Deal 665 + 1165 Storm Damage over 3 rounds, Stun, and +25% to all Storm damage spells. (Darkwind.)

Effect: Deal 445 + 945 Balance Damage over 3 rounds + -35% Damage to Target's next attack. (Weakness.)
Level: 78

Effect: Deal 700 - 810 Life Damage to all enemies, +10% Accuracy to allies, and -20% Accuracy to targets. (Guidence & Smoke Screen.)

Effect: Deal 830 - 910 Myth Damage to all + Steal 1 positive charm from targets.

Effect: Deal 600 damage to all enemies, convert half to health, and 900 Death damage over 3 rounds. (Poison.)

Yea, those are my Lvl 78 spells I think they should put on. No mean comments or anything, I just wanted to give it a shot. :-D

I like death a lot, lol

-william Deathhead, Transcended Necromancer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
wwiill11 wrote:
WizardTrainer54 wrote:

Level: 78

I like death a lot, lol

-william Deathhead, Transcended Necromancer

Ah thanks. Lol.

Defender
Jul 18, 2011
WizardTrainer54 wrote:
Movement: The creature comes out like Ra except out of a blazing fire behind it. The creature points over at the target with it's Ankh before a blazing fire burns the target, leaving a smokescreen, and an Ice and Storm dispel.

Movement: The Sabertooth Tiger runs out from a very strong blizzard in the background. The Tiger let's out a loud roar of power, then leaps up at the target and slashes one time, leaving the target frozen and taunted, he lets out one more roar and the Ice traps appear, the Tiger turns and disappears back into the blizzard.

Movement: A giant crashing wave comes up, revealing the giant black and purple crab, the crab snaps it's pinchers and then pinches the target, leaving the enemy stunned and a Darkwind comes up.

Movement: The giant Sphinx appear in the middle of the field as just a desert statue, but then it's eyes glow a neon red and the Sphinx jumps up onto it's hind legs, emitting a growl towards the target before swiping it, once it swipes the target, a small sandstorm appears around the target and then before it leaves the Sphinx roars, leaving a Weakness on the target.

Movement: The deer runs out from the row of small birch trees and charges at the targets with it's antlers, once the deer finishes it's attacks, The deer raises it's head up, and Guidence appears on the casters allies and herself/himself, then a smokescreen appears on the targets.

Movement: Some white puffy clouds appear above the field and three Harpies fly out from the clouds, they let out a shrieking cry and then swoop down and attack the targets one by one. The Harpies then swing back around and take one positive charm from the targets (If they have one in play.) and give the positive charm to the caster.

Movement: A giant rock appears in the middle of the field, and then the Werewolf jumps up onto the rock and lets out a loud howl before running down and striking the targets one by one. When the Werewolf steals health from the targets he puts the health into the small moon above the rock, the moon then gets bigger by how much health it carries, then he runs over towards the caster and shoves the giant moon into the caster, giving him/her the health before turning around and letting out another howl. The poison then appears on the targets then the Werewolf disappears.

i am sure that the sabertooth tiger card should not be a DO T cause they already got snow angel so i think it should be 810-930 ice damage to all enemies and stun all enemies for 2 rounds

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
saadkhan123 wrote:
WizardTrainer54 wrote:

i am sure that the sabertooth tiger card should not be a DO T cause they already got snow angel so i think it should be 810-930 ice damage to all enemies and stun all enemies for 2 rounds
Sorry saadhkan, but definitely too overpowered. Way way waaaay overpowered.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Ok I'm a major death fan and i always thought that a werewolf would make a great spell. You had a wonderful idea and i would like to show you what I came up with for werewolf spell:
Name: Wolfman
Accuracy: 85%
Attack Damage: 320+770 over 3 rounds to all enemies
Second Affect: -35% damage to next spell for all enemies, and stuns for 1 round to all enemies
Animation: It starts off with a forest under the full moon, a man then walks out of the tree, looks at the full moon and then quickly transforms. After all blades and traps done activating he jumps in front of enemies then scratches left, right, and finally uppercut. after initial damage the weaknees/plague appears. He then howls loudly, stunning enemies.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011