Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My minion is weak and i want to know how to level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
my fire minion is cool and all but he only a rank one.i wanted to know if there is a way to make them stronger.cause he not as good as i thought he would be in boss battles only weak bosses like lordnightshade.

P.S if anyone was wondering why my username is so wierd its because all the other good ones were taken so i used one from one of my japanese games.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Sorry,

You can't!! I wish they could but they can't

Sorry

Bust of Luck,
Colin FrostGlade!! :-)!!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You can't level up a minion. But keep going ... there are more powerful minions in the game.

And no -- we weren't really wondering about your user name. But if it'll make you feel any better, we will from now on.

Defender
May 28, 2009
The fire minion is great AND not-so-great. you just have to find a time to use it and a time not to use it. I use mine mostly when I am in a situation where traps don't matter. I throw out my minion and let him work on all the shields while I buff myself with blades and wait for my moment to strike. This works well when fighting Ice because they cast a lot of tower shields. It also works well in PvP because people are throwing shields all over the place but there are only two shields I am worried about as a fire. Tower and Fire. He cuts through those very nicely and can be a great addition to PvP. Most other times he is worthless and will only use the traps that you have carefully placed on each mob. So at those times just right click him and choose another spell. You'll draw two cards next time! Yay!

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
You can't level up a minion. But keep going ... there are more powerful minions in the game.

And no -- we weren't really wondering about your user name. But if it'll make you feel any better, we will from now on.
o
No you will not get another minion unless you are MYTH
every school but myth gets ONE MINION NOT 2 OR 3 OR 4 OR 5 OR 6 OR 7 OR 8 OR 9 OR 10 well you get the point lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps
Cya in the spiral
Alex Wildbreaker lvl 48 fire wiz